Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Star Wars - The Last Jedi

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Jedi can also be plural. Perhaps "they" are the last Jedi? Or maybe they find one of the last 'true' Jedi, considering that while Luke was trained by Obi-Wan and Yoda, he wasn't 'classically trained.'

Regardless *grumble grumble* about the red title.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Jedi can also be plural. Perhaps "they" are the last Jedi? Or maybe they find one of the last 'true' Jedi, considering that while Luke was trained by Obi-Wan and Yoda, he wasn't 'classically trained.'

Regardless *grumble grumble* about the red title.
Must be the Empire strikes back from this trilogy.

Also it was plural it would be quite misleading to the larger audience that isn't as neck-deep as the most of us

Backstay

Lord of Altera
I want to see a huge Jedi battle like the one we had in the arena in one of the older movies. That's probably never gonna happen again, but it was sick.

TheSkye

Loyal Servant of Altera
I want to see a huge Jedi battle like the one we had in the arena in one of the older movies. That's probably never gonna happen again, but it was sick.
The only huge fight in an arena I know was in episode 2 (Attack of the Clones), not exactly one of the older ones, though I was banned entry due to being only like 4 or something.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Gimme knights of Ren getting their ass kicked

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
The Attack of the Clones arena scene ruined anything special about the lightsaber.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
I want this episode to be about the bad guys (First Order, or anyone new) winning.
Maybe capture some peoples, or blow up a good-guy base.
Set up a really good plot for the third (ninth...? Tenth...?) movie, and make this one enjoyable

TheSkye

Loyal Servant of Altera
I want this episode to be about the bad guys (First Order, or anyone new) winning.
Maybe capture some peoples, or blow up a good-guy base.
Set up a really good plot for the third (ninth...? Tenth...?) movie, and make this one enjoyable
Must be the Empire strikes back from this trilogy.
These two quotes align and I support them. Things like massive fights between hundreds of force users are kinda a nono without huge time skips as there's only like a single non-sith lightsaber in the galaxy wielded by a jedi at this point, it's reasonable to think there could be 2 or 3 by the end of the film but not like 200.
Unless someone wants to see the youngling murderfest from revenge of the sith again.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!