Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Solved] Help? Post-Whitelist Problems!

DragonBrain

Villager
Dragon_Brains
Dragon_Brains
Hey there! This isn't terribly urgent, but I kinda came into this server ass-first and goofed up the starting quest, so i was hoping the 'warp whitelist' thing would help, but it seems to not work at all. It says that I do not have proper permissions, and this gunks up a lot of things like having Nicknames or setting up any proper place for myself. Again, I can wait until any staff have more time to take a look here, so no hurry! But thank you in advance!

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
How did you goof up the starting quest? You should be able to continue it without issue. If you need your nickname, you can ask anyone with a purple name to change. Most players will give you some basic food for necessities as well. :)

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
The quest just gives you a free token for Nick change as far as I know. Use /vote and click on the links for some currency. Then use /warp shophub. You can purchase Nick's for a measly 200. That or most peeps that have purple title is willing to change your name.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
You just get bread, a name credits, and I think basic starting tools for surviving in the Sorrows.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
I don't think you can communicate with others if you are not whitelisted

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Heck thats not good, i know i can in the ooc chat, so maybe I am?
Yup. If you can talk in chat, then that means youre whitelisted. Is there something happening to make you think you aren't, aside from the tutorial quests bugging out? Those are really just optional.

DragonBrain

Villager
Dragon_Brains
Dragon_Brains
Yup. If you can talk in chat, then that means youre whitelisted. Is there something happening to make you think you aren't, aside from the tutorial quests bugging out? Those are really just optional.
Ah Well that makes sense, thank you!

TerraGold

Villager
Thvt_girl_Terra
Thvt_girl_Terra
I'm having the same problem. Like I can talk in chat, but I can't do the tutorial quests and I really want to do it.