Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished {SoJ- Violent} The Gateway to His Kingdom [9/19/20 3 PM CST]

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
evil fortress.jpg

The Ram has Touched the Gates.

Beyond them, the Kingdom of Jishrim.

Within it, a Great Host of Evil.

OOC: Through the persistence of a brave dwarf, one of the strongholds surrounding Kralak's domain has been found. This fortress holds a goodly portion of Kralak's Jishrimite army, as well as dozens of unlucky slaves, who await to be sold to passing pilgrims. Will the forces of good prevail against this wicked heap of masonry, or will their deaths only further Jishrim's iron-plated hold on Altera?

This event is thoroughly violent, and this time, there will be no quarter! However, my wonderful friend Electric , builder of this map, has laid out a bunch of environmental mechanics that the players can use to their advantage, such as barrels of oil, spikes, weapons on the walls, etc.

As always, I will require copious amounts of volunteers to play the footsoldiers of Jishrim, so if anyone wants to take out their aggression on a bunch of goody-two-shoes, please let me know! I will also need a @Staff Member to help TP players to the event site!

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Oh! I nearly forgot! Is there a staffie available who might be willing to TP people to the fort? I'll be there so ya'll can just send em to me.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Can't wait to kill maim or otherwise seriously injure and-or cripple some goons : )

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Is this semi public? I was considering taking Aelyth but I'm not sure if she'd be aware of it happening when and where IC

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Is this semi public? I was considering taking Aelyth but I'm not sure if she'd be aware of it happening when and where IC

It is semi-public; if you've heard of the SoJ or talked to Ronak or to someone who knows about the fort, you're welcome to come!