Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sketches and Character Pieces

W

WaifuToast

I do part-time commissions IRL, so, applying some of my skills to the server would be smart right?

====================================

Radiant Art Pieces!

I'm going to start simple with some headshots! Digital painted art pieces generally including the shoulders and anything above that.

I'll be doing them for 2k Radiants! Just a bit more than your daily vote. do you think that's fair?

Now I doubt this thread will blow up or anything, but just in case- and for my sanity- I'll only take 5 of these head shots. First come first serve.

I don't have exact examples of human headshots, (Because my part time job is furries), but, I can provide examples of my work in general

Examples of my work:

image0.jpg

1596543929012.png

image0.png

If you're interested, leave a reply on this post stating such, or get me on ZebraToast#6977

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend

YOU MADE DID THAT?! :0
When I first saw your profile the art captivated me and I thought "deary me, that is some really nice artwork- I wonder what part of the internet they found that on." The fact you made this blows my mind ._.
You will be getting many commissions soon, I imagine! :'D

W

WaifuToast

Charge more? Criminally low price? No!

And you all perplex me, I don't know who is interested and who is enforcing their capitalistic ways upon me :0

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
These are worth 10k+

But I’d like to reserve one for Uriel. I’ll give you 10k whether you change the price or not :)

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
I'm the same with Brit, I'll take one if you raise your price!!!!!!!

W

WaifuToast

I'm the same with Brit, I'll take one if you raise your price!!!!!!!
and

These are worth 10k+

But I’d like to reserve one for Uriel. I’ll give you 10k whether you change the price or not :)
You guys are considered Added. If you have discord, give me a DM through the HW Server. My username is "Aala Goldhardt"

I have two more spots left here... didn't think stuff would fill up like this, glad I gave it a limit.

Gib

Lady
Mystic
catadellic
catadellic
Mystic
I'd love one! And I'd agree with Brit- these are worth way more than 2k.

Cranium

Meep
Retired Staff
_Cranium_
_Cranium_
Blessed
I know your spots have filled up but I'm mainly posting here so I get a notification next time they open up cause holy heck this is good!!

W

WaifuToast

Gib and Luam have the last two spots.

Holy heck guys, I'll be sure to mess with pricing next time. Sorry they went so quick. I caught pretty off guard by the quick reception actually. 0-0

No need to fret, I'm a frequent drawer, so I don't doubt there will be some more chances in the future.

Celestea

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Celestea
Celestea
Mystic
Frick sleeping in, I missed out but I'll be looking out for next time ; ) < 3

Moo_bot

Legend of Altera
Villager
Moo_bot
Moo_bot
Villager
Really great work! Will say charge more, but also to this one's patrons- tip well!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
YEah I totally gotta sit here. I'm afraid next time you open up I'll be too late either way! For reference: These are defo 10k+, I'd personally pay 25k for a rendition of Kublai in the style of Aala.
EDIT: and looking at Aala again, that 25k is probably underpriced

Olligreen

Legend of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
They/Them
Olligreen
Olligreen
Legend
Tbfh, you'd make bank on irl money commissions too, if that's something you're interested in.

W

WaifuToast

Finished one of em right here! :)

This is of Samiwashere's Ellie Strand, here's her sheet.

Ell.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: