Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster Silveira Lottery [Free]

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
~The Silveira Lottery~

For the Festival of Love upcoming in Storms Landing, a lottery has been announced. Unlike modern lotteries, however, the lottery is free.

This lottery is hosted by Lana "Luck" Wake, aiding her lover, Prince Linden Silveira, Blessed of Sallana, for the festival.

The Jackpot: 100'000 Radiants

You need only have a ticket
The winning number will be rolled out of a hat at the festival after an hour (3pm EST Feburary 14th)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Posting below with a simple message counts as entering the lottery. Make sure you comment what character (and their given name) is represented with the comment!

If you are the first commenter, your number will be "1." Second will be "2." So forth.

Depending on how many posts will be the number rolled. The number that rolled will be the winner!

Please make certain to post the character represented in your comment. No aliases (unless its Foxbells, Silktongue or well known).

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Edit: I misread the thing (Presumably it is self entry only?)
14- Fronslin

Last edited:

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner