Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Shop perms gone?

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Hey, I have two stalls at Storm's Landing, I paid my rent dues and posted the proof but I suddenly don't have perms to open my chests anymore. Thanks in advance :heart:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Heyo! I do not have perms anymore either, I even paid a few extra k to stay in the loop. Whatthefrick?

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
could be related to the jukebox thing they added. I'm guessing they might have lost a few perms for people when they segregated SL to put in diff music. That's just a theory though.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
could be related to the jukebox thing they added. I'm guessing they might have lost a few perms for people when they segregated SL to put in diff music. That's just a theory though.
Jukebox does need the worldguard plugin, but it shouldn’t interfere with permissions. I will look into it this evening as I thought it was just a perm issue Spawn folks could handle.

Can people with permissions of their own regions that also have jukebox added still build and use chests?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Jukebox does need the worldguard plugin, but it shouldn’t interfere with permissions. I will look into it this evening as I thought it was just a perm issue Spawn folks could handle.

Can people with permissions of their own regions that also have jukebox added still build and use chests?
Yep, that's me. I got jukebox in my region and I got all perms there. But in SL I don't have perms. In Linlea / astrakhan / veraci I do still have perms (The other places with WAR company shops)

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
I'm not certain what happened but it seemed like somehow your names were deleted from the region. You both should be good to go now though!

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight

There was a similar bug in the past, where I was suddenly removed as owner of bsgov and you had to manually re-set me as owner, Solus.

In that case, either the game or the database still showed it though. - Maybe it's the same bug.
That's odd... I specifically readded you. Ign?
My perms at spawn are gone too for some reason, just checked it.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Ok now YOUR perms should be there. This might be out of my control.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I believe I found the issue. Regions were overlapping each other as I wanted to layer the music in storm's landing. I will have to figure out how to do it without overriding the domain permissions. You should have access again as I removed the harbor region.

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
I believe I found the issue. Regions were overlapping each other as I wanted to layer the music in storm's landing. I will have to figure out how to do it without overriding the domain permissions. You should have access again as I removed the harbor region.
What a strange error :eek: I'll pop on and check

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
yay, my theory was right.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Great to see it got solved so fast! I'll log on in a few hours to check my perms too :)