Lord of Altera
IG NAME: The_VALKYRIE
CHARACTER: Valtae Menguar
Updates are in Blue Other Names: Tae, Tay, Val Titles: None Age: 35 Race: Forest Elf Gender: Female Sexuality: Linear Current Residence: Linistel Palace Relationship Status: Engaged Social Status: Lady, though she doesnt get why life should be different with a title now Physical...
STUDENT(S): Anisar Valheart Laruza ,Granny Jade Dappest ,
TIER: Blessed, Tier 2
SPELL POINTS: 5 SP
- NAME: Maidens Hair
DESCRIPTION: A plant that needs no soil or roots to thrive in the attuned hair which it uses as a shelter from the elements
PASSIVE: The plant peeks out it's pale green strands to soak up water from rain or fog at every opportunity and sports small yellow flowers at the ends of it's tendrils. The shimmering pollen of the plant gives off allows those in a 5b radius to maintain calm focus with greater ease.
[ABILITY-Sweet Treat]: The hairplant blooms two red sweet and tart berries every day at dawn, each berry can be used to rid someone of all poisons or disease, doubling their rate of healing and satiates their hunger for a day. This effect and berries vanish and are replenished at the next dawn.
- NAME: Nature’s Gift
DESCRIPTION: A shawl of white and green woven fibers, soft.
EFFECT: Sections can be torn from the shawl to be used as bandages and so on, and over the next day it will regrow to fit the shape of the shawl once more. It smells earthy.
- A ring of pale green or white forms around the pupil, optionally intensifying with emotions or when casting/focusing.
- They appear more graceful and elegant, seeming to be up to an inch taller with their posture. Their skin and hair are both soft and healthy, with hair optionally becoming either entirely white or gaining a streak. The hair can remain normal if desired.
- With their touch, they are able to heal small wounds that do not require stitches, leaving behind either no scar or a small white one (at the choice of the player). This healing occurs over the span of five minutes or so.
- They have an easier grasp on the art of healing, such as how to stitch and bandage, and what herbs and poultices are of use to the injured and sickly, +1 Medicine
This can be as in depth or as simple as you like, or you may even opt to remove the spell list entirely. I personally keep track of spell casts on my own profile and have descriptions of the spells for my own referencing, but it does not need to be that way. Spell casts at least can show your activity and use in them.
PURIFY - 13 CASTS
ILLUMINATE - 0 CASTS
VISION - 3 CASTS
DIVINATION - 0 CASTS
DIVINE WORD - 7 CASTS
FEAST OF THE GODS - 1 CASTS
BAPTISM - 1 CASTS
[ TIER ONE - SHALLERANA]
HEALING HAND I - 4 CASTS
GROWTH - 0 CASTS
SHIELD OF THORNS - 0 CASTS
PEACE OF MIND - 4 CASTS
[ TIER TWO - SHALLERANA]
HEALING HAND II - 0 CASTS
SOOTHE - 0 CASTS
TRANQUIL SHADE - 0 CASTS
GARDEN OF VINES - 2 CASTS
STATUS: Working hard with modesty and quirkiness. Valtae's worship is colored by her understandings of the world and that all divines have a place even if she doesnt agree with some of them. She knows that sometimes despite her best efforts some may still die but she'll do her best to stay deaths hand and bring comfort to those who are not nong for this world
- Wandering Healer - Valtae always has a basic medical kit on her and will keep a few ointments on hand for burns and the like as she will tend to any individual while traveling, With her most times is willow bark powder, Aloe, bandages, honey, a small suture kit, and a few bits and bobs. Recently added a hidden pouch for a few more serious things she’d rather not display openly but are for medical use
- Searching for the Sisters - Among other things done and learned Valtae gathered and left 31 sweet berries that she at the temple as an offering
- Healer in Residence Linistel - Tae is a lady of house Silveira and has been allowed to run the hospital there. It is her primary hospital of work when not traveling and lending help where she can.
- Part-time Healer Storms Landing - At the request of Jenette and Daeron, Valtae works at the White Willow Hospital, though only when she's in town but she makes a point to stay for longer periods of time to be available for patients and staff alike.
- Lost and Retrieved - Tae was present during the initial report of Etrius’s kidnapping and prepared the White Willow Hospital to receive him when the rescue party eventually returned from Nid Arch. Promise for aid from Wilhelm of house Kane for the hospital received
- Archon gets a winter gift - Family Menguar visits the Sword after going to Winter Portal, Fronslin lights a white candle with a teal flame and asked for a few minutes of silence. Tae offers a silent prayer to the Archon for whatever form he's taken and leaves a homemade loaf of bread by the candle near the swords base. Taelin learns about the Archon and sat with her parents during the moment of silence and offerings. No items taken, only things left behind.