Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Seeking players for children characters

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single

Hello all,

I'm not sure how this works myself as I normally don't post about these things but the title says it all. I'm looking for players to play Jenette and Daeron's children. I'll put details below.
The child is named Albion. Their family is a mix of Shalheranans and Theodrans; both parents are blessed of Shalherana, his eldest sister, Maria, is a Theodran. The older brother is Aranor, a wild boy with the ideals of Theodora and Shalherana and extremely blunt, and Aerilaya, the second youngest and full-blooded sister. Branko is also his Uncle by blood through Jenette but he won't have knowledge of this but Branko certainly knows of him. They have an Earthspawn Grandmother as well, Kam, through the adoption of Jenette, making Kam's children the aunties and uncles of Jenette's children.

Jenette's profile: {X}
Daeron's Profile: {X}

-= + =-

1634423358486.png

Albion is the second child born of both Jenette and Daeron and the youngest, other than Aerilaya, his older brother and sister are half-siblings. He has and will have a large variety of education while holding a noble title from his Father's noble position in Hawklight and often travels with his mother or father to all parts of the continent as their work is spread worldwide. He has the mark of a white feather on his left shoulder from being baptized under Shalherana. He is extremely similar to his Father, Daeron.

Shalherana; Mark of the Allmother
The offering disperses into a cloud of white and green leaves and petals, scattering around the area for a time before vanishing entirely. A mark appears upon them as a soft white shape resembling a butterfly, flower, or feather. Children who grow up with this mark may show traits of being a little kinder, more thoughtful. Some tend to show interest in gardening or botany, occasionally finding a small white flower on their person.

Name: Albion Vow-Eldrin
Race: Silver Elf
Eyes: A dark blue with a hint of silver flecks in his irises.
Hair: A dark brown, borderline black, naturally curly
Skin: Pale, without blemish. He is almost as pale as Jenette.
Language: Common and Elvish, for starters. Daeron knows a lot of languages you can pick from, that's something to discuss with him.
Home: Emyn Arnen. Or Compendium.

-= + =-

This thread may be updated here and there, more details will be given to the players once selected. I really hope to hear from folks.
Ta.

Last edited:

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
Updated:
Aranor was trained under Uriel as well, Ex-Valiant Exalted, bearing a knowledge a bit more advanced over basic combat, and will likely continue to be.