Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster Seeking Banners

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
~Seeking Banners~

Rare few relics provide such great importance in cultural affair like the common banner. Sigils of noble families, kingdoms, empires- they are symbols of great renown or hatred, dependant solely upon one's perspective. Yet never has a great collection of banners been formed. On behalf of all scholars in the Realm, I seek to correct this-- and allow these banners to be widely available for academic purposes. One only requires the means for such a dream to become reality.

I seek the purchase or donation of banners of any and all significance.
They shall be stored safely and recreated accurately for future projects, to be hung in museums, libraries and places of research. Collections possible. Your contribution may shape the future.

Yours thankful,

~Lana "Luck" Wake

As part of the Red Rose Charity, Lana is seeking all banners. This was originally meant to be a collection Lana obtained during her journey around the continent, but due to the forgetful nature of pretty much everyone on this server (we are only Human, I forgot too), no banners were collected. This poster will hopefully inspire. Lana is happy to pay for banners and I am happy to pay for the OOC resources.

These hopefully will be used in Frostwarts and the Compendium in the near future, as I hope Lana will be given access to the Compendium and is already a lecturer at Frostwarts.
Future locations, unforeseen for now, especially in a new future map, will provided for with this start! =)

Here is a list of currently collected banners:

Linistel / House Silveira✓
Blackrush Crossing ✓
Clan Hakiaz ✓
Astrum Island (new and old) ✓
House Fuvur ✓
Sangria / House Seymour ✓
House Barumur ✓
Slyannen ✓
Kharuz Korum ✓
Guardians of Immortality ✓
Linlea ✓
Frostwarts School of Many Things (both blue and red) ✓
Eldpoint ✓
House Varyn Banner ✓
House Kane Banner ✓
Nid Arach Banner ✓
Sons of Jishrim Banner ✓
House Azerwind Banner ✓
House Strand Banner ✓

I hope this is successful and leads to many RPs. Hope to hear from you all soon!

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Banners being sought in particular (and a bump, this thread got drowned very quickly):

Veraci Banner Electric
Hardanger Banner kaiser_harding
Aeroch Nor / House Sicarus Banner Warwolf
Astrakhan Banner Blorbis83
The many, many, many, many banners of House Hawklight Axex Jstar
de Courtnay Banner BoredBrit

Banners that might exist, I do not know:

Storms Landing Banner(s)?
Palmwood Banner Squidziod
Eastwatch Banner Ruu Darling
Tideborne Banner / New Veilmere Banner Tideborne

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
I'll be sure to give you the Herenii, Dominion, and City of Astrakhan's banners this weekend :)

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Updated lists!

Thank you Bart, Samiwashere and Elz for the donations! :D

Lana is still seeking many more.

BoredBrit You could literally have Lana buy the banner as part of your company, please

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Note; you most likely have the Dunasten banner, not the Barumur or Duskhammer clan banners. Neither of those have ever been put in a position anyone could take one :)

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Note; you most likely have the Dunasten banner, not the Barumur or Duskhammer clan banners. Neither of those have ever been put in a position anyone could take one :)
Only one way to know for certain. When you have a moment, tpa to me in-game and we'll see =)

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
*The Poster remains.*

bump- still seeking to purchase the banners listed.