Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Scardrac Dormus

Scardrac

Felsummer
old.jpg
Click on the Art!
line.png
Any man that tempts to reach for immortality shall only find themselves lashed and sternly punished by a void that they are not prepared for. The Planar Infinity, the realm to hold all realms, is an infernal place where the rules of survival evolution are the laws of life. We are no more than examples of elder beings, all-powerful primal survivors whose image we adopted. We were faced with challenges of astronomical proportions, yet we adapted and survived, forever burning as a bright example of our ancient, primal ancestry, that of Immortal lordship. That is what we shall forever be, examples cast away to face the void and forever outlast it. In doing, mankind was faced with the worst the Planar had to offer. Parasitical powers, unfathomable Hells, tainting the soul of man dark with a lustrous zeal for power. A logic enforcing the consumption of otherworldly prey. An attempt to touch the infamous concept of 'immortality'.

But we are no usurpers. It might drive a man mad.

Last edited:

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Where would amy be then?- Even though they don't really talk much... I suppose that is cause last time he really talked to her, he got proud of the scars he made on amy :I

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
*places his nails on a chalkboard and goes south*

Now that I have your attention, a certain guildmaster might have a good chance of being mentioned by name on your list~

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Syr was disliked before, where does he sit now? Unless it's the same.
(You don't have to add him to the actual list if you don't want to since we don't RP that often, but I'm just curious.)

Scardrac

Felsummer
Tzemik gets a cool bold name.
Vorar is where he is because he's helped Scardrac in the long run.
Dude Raindes you're neutral.
Syr is neutral.