Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sammybolton - Application [Approved - Mrsidgen]

Sammybolton

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username? -
Sammybolton
2. How old are you? -
Eighteen
3. What gender are you? -
Male
4. What country do you live in? -
England
5a. Do you agree to read ourSurvival Guidebefore logging onto the server? -
Tome, balloons, portals, cities... Gotcha
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?-
I have read them both through and will continue to do so whenever I'm stuck
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction. -
I used to be a gentleman. Those times are past me now. Even though I sometimes miss the opulent smell of Lapis and gold, I feel I am better of because of my downfall. I used to be a noble man in my home city, I had a palace that gleemed like an enderman's eye and made all the men who travelled past stop and stare. I had everything a rational man could possibly dream of. I, however, cannot be described as a rational man. I was tricked; I sought power and I was tricked and now my fortune is laid to waste and I am here in this mysterious land. I know not of what tricked me, or who, but I know that I found the root of all power and I grasped it with all my soul. Now I cannot think straight, my head is in a constant battle with itself, and it is a battle that both sides are sure to lose. Pure power split my mind and now I do not know who I am.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community -
My name's Sam and this is my first time applying for a role-playing server thing. I like to write stories and read stories so I thought, why not live a story? I live in England and I'm heading off to university in a few months, studying psychology. You can probably see the mix of psychology and english peppered throughout my character profile above. I must admit they are my main two areas of interest. I don't really play video games too much apart from Minecraft, I don't dislike them I just have never really bothered with them. Other than that I don't quite know what to say. I'm often seen as polite and I have never griefed any server I have been a part of. I will make sure not to ruin illusions of the role play. Promise.
8.Do you have any examples of your work and creativity? -
I have a Minecraft youtube video that has surpassed 200,000 views:
Temple run in Minecraft.

Also I was the creator of this Behemoth:

In real life, I'm currently being reviewed for a publishing deal for my short story "The Desolation Construct", so hopefully some of that writing ability will enhance the role playing experience for everybody.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? -
Only that during the writing of this application, I've really grown to like the idea of this server and I would absolutely love to be a part of it.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic is not allowed on our server? -
Indeed. What's the point of playing survival if you're just going to cheat?

11. How did you find out about our server? -

12. Have you voted for us? -

Phil-Sidgen

Loyal Servant of Altera
Greetings,

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship and our Everything you need to know page. Make sure you consult either of these three before asking a question ingame.

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for both xraying, stealing and griefing.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

I hope you enjoy your time on our sever! Welcome to Altera!