Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster Sailing Teacher

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
A neatly written poster is hung near taverns and around docks in many port towns. There is no name on it, but the parchment smells faintly of lavender.

I am seeking an experienced Captain to teach me how to sail and man a ship. I have limited knowledge on the topic, and thus you must be willing to teach the very basics onward, as well as willing to preserve my anonymity. Payment will be provided. If you are interested, leave your name and a summary of your experience with the barkeep in the nearest tavern.

==========================
OOC:
Hmu if you’re down, she will give more thought to people she already knows, as well as those with more experience.
Also my schedule is still kinda whack so that may be a complication for some people.​

Last edited:

Adam/Byrne

Adam
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Byrne_Nisovin
Byrne_Nisovin
Legend
*A letter is left for the person, Jack handing it over*
"Hellmann Kegheart, leave a letter with Samwise at the drowned man If you are willing to learn and meet."