Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Roleplay Character Ideas

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
i've been getting alot of ideas for characters lately so i wanted to write them down.
don't steal any unless you ask me, ok!!!??!?!?!?!!!! ok cool. sheesh bewps calm down.
  • a young boy at uthrandir with big dreams to become a great wizard like bellon, but his spells usually backfire into his face causing explosions and all kinds of mishaps. he's determined and cheerful despite all the chaos that he causes, oblivious to it even. an avid animal lover, he falls asleep late into the night from reading tomes of the various beasts of altera by candlelight. (bewpy RPing as a boy?!!?!?! no waaaayyyyy....:p)
  • a sisterhood priestess of shalherana, peacefully living at her grove, trying to cope with all the corruption spreading into the new world offering help and advice to the citizens of altera who visit shalherana's grove and also bringing worthy heroes back to life.
more to come if i think of any, if you have some you want to add i'll see if i like it

Bean/Benijim

Loyal Servant of Altera
  • My RP thing
  • Son of a famous Bandit women who used to rule the wilds until she died and her son searches for her ancient hide out in the wilds. He applies for the help of Dwarfs to help him find it. :D
  • Do Not STEAL! Feel free to post it though... :rolleyes:

Danie_D

Lord of Altera
i've been getting alot of ideas for characters lately so i wanted to write them down.
don't steal any unless you ask me, ok!!!??!?!?!?!!!! ok cool. sheesh bewps calm down.
  • a young boy at uthrandir with big dreams to become a great wizard like bellon, but his spells usually backfire into his face causing explosions and all kinds of mishaps. he's determined and cheerful despite all the chaos that he causes, oblivious to it even. an avid animal lover, he falls asleep late into the night from reading tomes of the various beasts of altera by candlelight. (bewpy RPing as a boy?!!?!?! no waaaayyyyy....:p)
  • a sisterhood priestess of shalherana, peacefully living at her grove, trying to cope with all the corruption spreading into the new world offering help and advice to the citizens of altera who visit shalherana's grove and also bringing worthy heroes back to life.
more to come if i think of any, if you have some you want to add i'll see if i like it
Name him Seamus ;)

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
Name: Gondarf ok cool
Nickname/Alias: Gondarf maybe gondy is what you mother called you, gondan, gon?
Age: Uknown why is it unknown? what makes it unknown? seems boring with just unknown
Race: Unkown same as above, pick a race! adds culture and history
Height: 189cm
Weight: 7 stone
Hair: Brown/Blonde
Eyes: Golden/Brown
Skin: Slightly tanned
Identifying Marks: LARGE eyes why do you have LARGE eyes? whats so special about them? are they inhumanly large? or just above average large?
Appearance: Long hair, large eyes.
Strengths: Stealth,Strength,Acrobatics
Weaknesses and fears: Death,Bandits if you're an assassin/ninja then why are you scared of death? and bandits?
Religion and cults: Self religion what does that mean?
Profession: Ninja, Assassin,Gatherer,Healer waaaayyyyyy too many professions. makes you seem over-powered which isn't fun. work up to them by learning from people through RP.
Backstory:
Book 1
Chapter 1
My earliest memory is probably being beaten for stealing in the long lost town of Kantron. I was told that I was the son of a bandit who had many a bounty on her head. No-body knew her real name but referred to her as Macellarius meaning Slaughterer <- why did she earn that title? in the ancient dead language of Latin. In my old town we were not told not to steal, just not to get caught stealing. <- why did you need to steal? were you poor? where's your dad? your bandit mother? how were you raised? I didn't really like the art of theft so I resorted to the art of Acrobatics and soon became best in my acrobatics class.<- this is boring. where's the struggle and obstacles? just saying "i'm the best and that's that" is powergaming, uninteresting, and boring. My old town used to be the biggest supplier of theft tools and small weapons. Then the High kings came along and changed all that. They started to send us death threats to stop us making weapons and tools but after that failed, the came down on that town like meteorites to a source of gravity.<- why? what happened? what motives did they have? My town was smashed to the ground and then overrun with wild beasts and monsters. <- where did those come from? I fled away to safety using my superior acrobatics skill. <- no one should be "superior" at anything unless they prove it. proving it takes time and lots of RP. there's no growth or fun in "i'm the best there ever was." That is all that's happened and I have finally resorted to searching for Macellarius. <- Well that's a boring end. why are you searching for your bandit mom? what will she do for you? she might kill you!
i made comments in red. this is my personal advice, not professional. i know i have flaws in my RP too, and that's ok. some flaws are good. just try not to over power your character and give them lots of weaknesses to overcome and a really BIG personality feature that makes you unique. My character hates land dwellers because she's a mermaid who was kidnapped when she was very young and tortured because mermaids produced valuble items that pirates/poachers wanted. She has harbored that hate ever since, and if you roleplay with me then it fuels all my actions basically. weaknesses and what you do to overcome them or get destroyed by them are what make your character. so being the "best" isn't really the best. but when you evolve enough, then yeah, you can be the best. and see where it goes from there.
overall i give you a score of 2/10. it's boring and overpowered.

I like using the pokemon theme song to help me.
The lyrics are, "I want to be the very best, to train them is my cause!"
They aren't "I am the very best,"

You can also make a cocky character who thinks they're the best but really aren't which can be a fun twist