Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Review] The Return

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
All this reserving comments posts just looks like being trying to get "first".

I'm not sure what to think of that. I kind of dislike it.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
All this reserving comments posts just looks like being trying to get "first".

I'm not sure what to think of that. I kind of dislike it.
And if they edit the posts with their reviews when it becomes appropriate, there will be no update to the people following the thread. It makes it rather easy to lose posts. :oops:

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
And if they edit the posts with their reviews when it becomes appropriate, there will be no update to the people following the thread. It makes it rather easy to lose posts. :oops:
I removed mine cause I felt bad~

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
I think it's great~ Enough people will comment so that posts aren't lost and the thread remains bumped with the ensured conversation.

You are all of course welcome to dislike it if that makes you feel better, though ;)

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I think it's great~ Enough people will comment so that posts aren't lost and the thread remains bumped with the ensured conversation.

You are all of course welcome to dislike it if that makes you feel better, though ;)
:p

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
I did come late and kinda unexpected, but I can give it a shot

To start of I would like to say that I came late and I acually didn't know the event was on going and expected a normal creepy walk, alone, through the cathedral. So my opinions aren't on the whole event and is only my personals opinion

1. It was first time I went to the cathedral after the change and I absolutely loved the vibe that it gave! So that's a 9/10

2. I don't know if some of it was planned out, but what I saw was some really great lines! I would give it a 7/10

3. I don't know if it was cause I came kinda late or if my character was a child, but I really didn't feel like whatever I did, I couldn't join the rp. I had a hard time getting contact with people, who just seemed to blankly ignore my existance. What I saw was a lot of people trying to drive their own rp and rped with people they knew and just kinda ignored the news ( closed in RP circles and all that is seemingly still a problem). But! Taking out all of that. Those people who rped with others did a great job and sure made their own twist to the event. Gonna give it a 4/10

So a basic score of 6,66... This is a completly personal review and I hope you didn't take any offence :D

The thing with getting contact with people might just be because of me, but I can say that I did /try/ to get contact only to get ignored.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Also... It is the ignoring that is making me feel like I am slowly standing still as the server is moving and I can only try to move, but only to see me going nowhere

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Also... It is the ignoring that is making me feel like I am slowly standing still as the server is moving and I can only try to move, but only to see me going nowhere
Well I wasn't there, so I don't know the text specifics, but I guess it had something to do with you playing a child.
Its not the first time that people would say 'get the child out of here' or something like that.
So this time people might have just ignored the child instead - Not sure if that is better though :/

As I said I wasn't there though so I don't really know the RP circumstances and this just a theory based on previous complaints of players about children attending dangerous events.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Well I wasn't there, so I don't know the text specifics, but I guess it had something to do with you playing a child.
Its not the first time that people would say 'get the child out of here' or something like that.
So this time people might have just ignored the child instead - Not sure if that is better though :/

As I said I wasn't there though so I don't really know the RP circumstances and this just a theory based on previous complaints of players about children attending dangerous events.
Well the thing is that this is happening for me on a regular basis...
Also... The child part is true, but what I am feeling is much worse. I have tried with soon a bunch of characters, but it seems like it is just me. Which is bringing me to thinking that I am simply just not important or play any part whatever I do... And to be honest that is quite a crap feeling.
I have the feeling that alot just knows me, but doesn't really want to circumstance around me. I don't care what my likes or followers say, but I blindly feel like I just joined and I am hardly trying to be part of "the group"