Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Restoration - Overview & Rumours

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff

[ ART CREDIT ]

༺═──────────────────═༻
RESTORATION

O V E R V I E W
༺═──────────────────═༻

The 'Life Arc' has been a long time coming, and I'm glad to announce a rough start date of July 1st. I've made an overview thread to announce it in advance, I've a few things I'd like to work on throughout June to get ready for it, including the big Divine review currently ongoing. This campaign will take a different approach from the grand 30+ people server events, and focus on a lot of player vs player interaction, with multiple sides and goals at player initiative. Threads will appear when its time, but for now it is encouraged to chat with others and see if you want to follow the side of returning Life to Shalherana, 'keeping Life in Jishrim's grasp, or trying to put Life under another Divine altogether...

This Campaign is now live, and below I'll have rumours be posted in relation to it. This Campaign will be split into three rough chapters;

Chapter I -
"The Chains"

Chapter II - "The Gathering"

Chapter III - "The Restoration"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

7EA77E & A8B9A8

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner

{art credit}

Widow Trees

Three Widow trees. Three Widow trees.
See how they grow. See how they grow.
They all carved up from the ground below.
With sinful, wicked and vile goals.
Have you ever seen such a sight before?
As three widow trees..

---
If you happen across these trees and want to explore it alone or with someone, send me or events a ticket and I'll organize a time to DM it. Violent by nature of the campaign, but most things come with risks. If someone else claims it before you, try and see if you can form a group.

The Tortured Widow [Cleansed]
Claimed by Adam/Byrne & Company
Monday 5pm pst

A broken willow bark remains of this sinful tree's trunk.
Ashes carve around one side of it, a burn upon what was burnt.
Eucalyptus greens and moss grow around the top and roots, despite the dead wood.

The Withered Widow [Healed]
Claimed by Elz & Company
Tuesday 3:30pm pst

A tar, burnt colored bark remains of this wicked tree with piles of small burnt spiders.
Claws are etched violently against its trunk and it looks to be half-uprooted.
A bit of moss and natural overgrowth grows around the tree, but the tree itself remains burnt and long gone.

The Patronizing Widow [Burned]
Explored by Kostadim & Company
Explored by Retro & Amn
Claimed by Amn

A dark tree stands aloft in the distance. Strange murmurings can be heard to those coming near.
Some are put off from going closer... and only a few who do manage, return to tell of it.

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
[!]

Screams and shrieks echo across the skies of the Landing, a great mass of black forming to briefly show a haunting visage of a sinister face. The mass disperses, only to fall to the ground as hundreds of dead crows.

( Nodes placed! Harvesting them is an IC move, act accordingly.)​

Last edited:

Catanomical

Lord of Altera
Catanomical
Catanomical
Evil
[!]
A fog rolled into the side of the landing, subtle in it's nature it showed to be not a fog at all. Misty tendrils claimed a soul. Now lies dead grass around where the person stood.​

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
1626317301735.png

––––––––– ︾ –––––––––
WOE
––––––––– ︾ –––––––––

Lost children, taken in the night by an unknown beast. Desperate villagers approach an armed traveler for aid, hoping the meager amount of coin will buy them a hero.
OOC:
A side quest, random encounter type thing. Happening right now Completed! Just posting for record-keeping/transparency.
Art by JusC_

Last edited:

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
[!]
*Panicked travelers coming the South-East road would come to the city, speaking of two men slaying riders heading down the path. Perhaps highway men? Who knows.*
Solus

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
[!]
Twisting masses of fleshy, muscle-like vines have taken root around the Landing, crawling over houses and uprooting flowerbeds. Red moss grows sparsely upon them, though people are seen harvesting it like opium addicts. Harvesting the moss on these roots causes the hands to stain blood red for the next OOC week...​

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
[!]
The strange red roots have been plucked clean of their mossy growths like scavengers upon carrion. The roots begin to emit black spores as they grow and pulsate, and as these roots begin to emerge in places beyond the Landing, a gnawing fear begins to take hold...

[ Event threads will be posted for those seeking investigation or destruction. ]​

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
༺═ [ ! ] ═༻

From the festival, individuals around Storm's Landing have been seen lighting bundles of sage and tending to the wells. Rumours of a beautiful elven woman moving from well to well are noted, leaving rose petals in her wake. No longer are the wells blighted, and no longer do spores or red roots infest the city. Pantries refill with fresh foods, and mild sicknesses ease.

༺═──────────────────═༻

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
༺═ [ ! ] ═༻

Those who visit the gardens of Sallana find that a bathhouse with a newly forged spring have appeared seemingly overnight, protected by she of Harvest.

(Build added. Pressure plate at the entrance will give a blurb of info.)

༺═──────────────────═༻

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
༺═ [ ! ] ═༻

There are rumours of a group of people causing problems one day, moving from a 'tense altercation' in the Landing tavern to a 'band of thugs harassing nobles in the noble quarter'. A woman was also attacked and almost lost her life to an undead that came from nowhere... A formal complaint has been issued to the Landing Guard that an armoured man is impersonating one of them. There are no further details.

༺═──────────────────═༻​

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Widow Trees

Three Widow trees ...
have been burned and tarnished.
They've left only scars behind..
among their pursuit of carnage..

The Tortured: The tree looks to be burnt and broken in half by the trunk, hanging on its side.
The Withered: The trunk of the tree only remains, a white scar of ash on its top. Moss and eucalyptus grows around it.
The Patronizing: The tree has been burnt and its center trunk is collapsed inwards, as if its eruption came from within.

| end |

Last edited: