Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Restoration - Conclusion

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff

1634420523456.png
[ ART CREDIT ]

༺═──────────────────═༻
RESTORATION

C O N C L U S I O N
༺═──────────────────═༻

" The fight to return Life to her rightful place has been a long and arduous journey, but ultimately a successful one. As the remnants of a fractured Jishrim sought to disrupt the final piece, he was fought back and kept at bay to allow for her Restoration to complete. "

Life is now back with Shalherana and this will result in some changes, as outlined below. Some aspects of the campaign such as Evil will be considered ‘ongoing’ and did not conclude upon the finale. However, the main plotline is over now. Thank you for participating and bearing with it, I know it had its hiccups.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

༺ REVIVAL ༻
A new system for revival will be implemented, starting with Shalherana and Skraag to provide routes more suitable for the type of character. Pending some edits to make it easier on the Divine team, there will be methods of revival under all Gods, featuring ‘trials’, as to further expand upon revival and allow for more of an IC basis for the return of an individual.
The new system will be posted in the next couple of days.

━━━━━━━━━━

༺ ITEMS ༻
All items previously collectable (feathers, moss, petals, etc) as well as their alternative forms (flowers, arrows, etc) will still be present in the world, but their effects will wither away shortly and render them inert as of 24th October. This is your final opportunity to use them in RP, though make sure if you use them to send the item in the mail to me (Kurzik) so I can put them in storage.
The Life Artifacts, all seven of them, were destroyed in the release of Life herself and are no longer in the possession of players.

━━━━━━━━━━

༺ SHRINES ༻
The shrines will remain, scattered throughout the lands as holy sites and protected as such. Any desecration attempts should be made with a ticket to Divine staff, and no blessed will any longer feel a ‘pull’ towards it to defend it either. The passive from these shrines will fade in the next week and be unable to be used as of the 24th October. This allows them to be used for a little while longer, like the items, but will be going away soon.
━━━━━━━━━━

༺ ARCHON ༻
A remnant of Archon’s power remained enough for Shalherana to keep secure, and it was this that aided Life in forging herself anew and taking that essence upon herself. Archon is gone now, and a new constellation has been formed (thank you to Brit for the write-up!):

The Sentinel of Archon
Entered into the firmament upon the final death of Archon and the revival of the Archangel; Life, the Sentinel of Archon is a grouping of seven or so brightly shining stars that glow a warm teal in the night's sky. This constellation is found in the shape of a Greatsword and is first spotted in the first days of the season of birth, wherein it travels along the sky and eventually pierces the constellation of Grief before disappearing once more in the wake of the season of decay. This cycle of returning and leaving is said to reflect the times in which Archon fell and rose again for Altera and his piercing of Grief's constellation is a promise to continue to protect Altera, even in death.
━━━━━━━━━━

༺ FEATHERS ༻
As a final gift for participating in the campaign, feathers (‘Essence of Archon’) fell around the area. Each present got two feathers, though if I missed you/you had to leave early, send a ticket in and I’ll get them to you. It is my hope that in giving people two of them, others who could not attend will likely be given one, so I encourage you to share them if applicable (but won’t enforce it). Those items are as such:

NAME: Essence of Archon
DESCRIPTION: A small feather that can sit in the palm of a hand, coloured pure white but always shifting with flickers and streaks of teal hues. It leaves a faint glowing trail through the air when moved, and can be willed to dim entirely or emit teal light at the strength of a candle.
EFFECT: Those clutching the feather may find their positive emotions heightened and that they are more prone to caring about things that were once considered 'beneath' them or too small to care for which can bring them moments of great joy.
━━━━━━━━━━

༺ EVIL ARTIFACTS ༻
Three artifacts of Evil still remain in the world, and those will see a conclusion of their own in time, something with no real time limit but working around the players who hold them. Generally the idea may be to try and make a God ‘Evil’ anew or try to eradicate Evil entirely, the ending there is open and hinges on the players who hold the parts.
━━━━━━━━━━

༺ JISHRIM ༻
Jishrim is changed, Life is no longer in his grasp but neither is Evil, which will alter how people may wish to worship him further. Throughout the beginning of the campaign, several players got to experience the ‘Nightmare Realm’, which will pull Nightmare into Jishrim’s domains. If there are more experiences with these realms they will be at a later date as Divine and Events shift under new leadership.
━━━━━━━━━━

༺ SKRAAG ༻
An ongoing element of Skraag is the hopeful eventual merge of Pestilence and Plague, pulling one of them from Jishrim to take over the one under Skraag. This has not been forgotten, but with several parts of this tying to the Evil artifacts, it is left as an ongoing plotpoint and can be addressed in time. He will still gain a method of revival as mentioned, with his dominion over undead.
━━━━━━━━━━

༺ DIVINE PAGES ༻
These are still not fully complete, but various shifts throughout the campaign may have resulted in some changes that will be factored in as they are fully revised and posted to replace the old pages in the next couple weeks.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━