Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Request] Hollow Travels; Ships and Carriages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
IGN Region A & Region: French_Roast, Stoltfar
IGN Region B & Region: samiwasthere, Isalene
Link back?: Yes
Coordinates of Boat A: x: -384, y: 32, z: -17777
Coordinates of Boat B: x: -3306, y:32, z: -18038
___
(340 character long) Description Region A: The coastal tundra which seemed to stretch on endlessly is finally broken by the familiar sight of Stoltfar's walls, and the small boat draws up to the docks as you arrive at your destination.
Color of Description Region A: Blue (one)
Region A Classification: Moderate
__
(340 character long) Description Region B: The creeping feeling of isolation overcomes you as you arrive at Isalene Hall
Color of Description Region B: Black (zero)
Region B Classification: Moderate
__

French Roast

Last edited:

Antilogy

Lord of Altera
IGN Region A & Region: Antilogy, Tambry
IGN Region B & Region: Antilogy, Eisenheim
Coordinates of Boat A: I've requested the boat in Tambry be copied and moved to the Eisenheim docks for the purposes of creating a port between the two. It has not yet occurred. we are preparing to do a soft launch of our docks with our new tavern, so I'm hoping we can make it slightly easier to get to our region by getting a port done. I can get the coordinates once I am home, but it is the smaller boat in the harbor at Tambry (slyannen on the map). That boat should be moved to a dock slip closest to our tavern, and then copied and moved over to the docks in Eisenheim.
Coordinates of Boat B: See Bove
__
[No need to add if you already listed it before]
(340 character long) Description Region A: Welcome to Tambry-by-the-Sea, the City of Merchants!
Color of Description Region A: Red
Region A Classification: Moderate Above Ground and Violent Underground
__
(340 character long) Description Region B: Wollston Cerendor welcomes you to the mining port of Eisenheim!
Color of Description Region B: Blue
__

Choose colors from MineCraft Format: Just make it look nice and legible and it'll do nicely!

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
IGN Region A & Region: Compendium
IGN Region B & Region: Bol'tn'thar
Link back?: Yes please
Coordinates of Boat/Carriage A: -1575, 61, -1125
Coordinates of Boat/Carriage B: 405, 49, 175

Compendium has it's own description

Description Region B: [M] Insects sing as you reach the fortress of Bol'tn'thar.
Color of Description Region B: &4 Red

Ran it past @Elz and she's cool with it.
Can I get Coordinates of Boat/Carriage B changed to 380, 49, 187 ?
I have moved the stable out of the walls.
Description can remain.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
IGN Region A & Region: French_Roast, Stoltfar
IGN Region B & Region: samiwasthere, Isalene
Coordinates of Boat A: x: -384, y: 32, z: -17777
Coordinates of Boat B: x: -3306, y:32, z: -18038
___
(340 character long) Description Region A: The coastal tundra which seemed to stretch on endlessly is finally broken by the familiar sight of Stoltfar's walls, and the small boat draws up to the docks as you arrive at your destination.
Color of Description Region A: Blue (one)
__
(340 character long) Description Region B: The creeping feeling of isolation overcomes you as you arrive at Isalene Hall
Color of Description Region B: Black (zero)
__

French Roast
Can I get Coordinates of Boat/Carriage B changed to 380, 49, 187 ?
I have moved the stable out of the walls.
Description can remain.
Set

IGN Region A & Region: Antilogy, Tambry
IGN Region B & Region: Antilogy, Eisenheim
Coordinates of Boat A: I've requested the boat in Tambry be copied and moved to the Eisenheim docks for the purposes of creating a port between the two. It has not yet occurred. we are preparing to do a soft launch of our docks with our new tavern, so I'm hoping we can make it slightly easier to get to our region by getting a port done. I can get the coordinates once I am home, but it is the smaller boat in the harbor at Tambry (slyannen on the map). That boat should be moved to a dock slip closest to our tavern, and then copied and moved over to the docks in Eisenheim.
Coordinates of Boat B: See Bove
__
(340 character long) Description Region A: Welcome to Tambry-by-the-Sea, the City of Merchants!
Color of Description Region A: Red
Region A Classification: Moderate Above Ground and Violent Underground
__
(340 character long) Description Region B: Wollston Cerendor welcomes you to the mining port of Eisenheim!
Color of Description Region B: Blue
__

Choose colors from MineCraft Format: Just make it look nice and legible and it'll do nicely!
Can you provide coordinates for the ships and where they go?

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
IGN Region A & Region: Linlea
IGN Region B & Region: Mockingbay Samiwashere
Link back?: yes
Coordinates of Boat/Carriage A: Around 2880 -2000
Coordinates of Boat/Carriage B: 6012 -9000

Added new port link. Complete

Sir Arc

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Sir_Arc
Sir_Arc
Mystic
IGN Region A & Region: Kurzik, queensport
IGN Region B & Region: Sir_Arc, caravan
Coordinates of Boat/Carriage A: X-5199 Y-57 Z-15070
Coordinates of Boat/Carriage B: X-3483 Y-106 Z-14546
(340 character long) Description Region A: The scent of pine and fresh snow welcome you to Motte Eiche, seat of House Longtree
Color of Description Region A: Grey on everything but "Motte Eiche" and Longtree"
Region A Classification: Violent

(340 character long) Description Region B: What Elz has for Queen's Port
Color of Description Region B: ^
Region B ^

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
IGN Region A & Region: Kurzik, queensport
IGN Region B & Region: Sir_Arc, caravan
Coordinates of Boat/Carriage A: X-5199 Y-57 Z-15070
Coordinates of Boat/Carriage B: X-3483 Y-106 Z-14546
(340 character long) Description Region A: The scent of pine and fresh snow welcome you to Motte Eiche, seat of House Longtree
Color of Description Region A: Grey on everything but "Motte Eiche" and Longtree"

(340 character long) Description Region B: What Elz has for Queen's Port
Color of Description Region B: ^
Region B ^
Completo

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
IGN Region A & Region: Axex, bs (Blackstone)
IGN Region B & Region: Axex, Braes
Link back?: Yep, to be dropped back in lower deck as you are when you get the ship from Storm's Landing.
Coordinates of Boat/Carriage A: X-9021 Y36 Z-15993 (This ship already has a port in the middle to Storm's Landing, so I've given the cords for another part of it, if that's okay, it's the same ship that appears at Braes and at spawn, that's all)
Coordinates of Boat/Carriage B: X-7109 Y31 Z-15491
__
(340 character long) Description Region A: Blackstone already has one for the other port I believe.
Color of Description Region A:
__
(340 character long) Description Region B: A fisherman rows out to the RHS Sparrowhawk, ferrying you to the shores of Braes.
Color of Description Region B: Purple for RHS Sparrowhawk and Braes, grey for the rest.
__

Paarthurnaxa

Settling in Altera
Frosty
Legend
Paarthurnaxa
Paarthurnaxa
Frosty
IGN Region A & Region: Halbed (halbed)
IGN Region B & Region: Valercea (velercea)
Coordinates of Boat/Carriage A: 6408/-17267
Coordinates of Boat/Carriage B: 2737/-16620
__
(340 characters long) Description Region A: &8Snow decorates your attire as you arrive in &5Halbed&8, the capital of Sangria.
Color of Description Region A: &8Snow decorates your attire as you arrive in &5Halbed&8, the capital of Sangria.
__
(340 characters long) Description Region B: &fYou arrive in &bValercea &fwhere a nice cold breeze meets your skin as you exit the cart.
Color of Description Region B: &fYou arrive in &bValercea &fwhere a nice cold breeze meets your skin as you exit the cart.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I think it's high time Nid Arach connects so we don't have to TP people over anymore for events. I've just built a carriage that will fit the bill quite nicely. If there is still space in Storm's Landing for it.

IGN Region A & Region: Nid Arach (domain name is 'time')
IGN Region B & Region: Storm's Landing
Coordinates of Carriage A: 3797 54 1014
Coordinates of Boat/Carriage B: Anywhere that would fit. SL docks preferably, among the other ports.
__
(340 character long) Description Region A: The driver refuses to take you any closer to Nid Arach. Slightly disgruntled, you gather your things and get off the carriage.
Color of Description Region A: &4Red if you're able to just make the words "Nid Arach" red, that'd be even better.
__
(340 character long) Description Region B: (if there is not a standard one for SL, maybe this one) After your adventure in Nid Arach, you make it back to the bustling town of Storm's Landing safe and sound.
Color of Description Region B: &4Red if you're able to just make the words "Nid Arach" red, that'd be even better.
Region B Classification: Not sure, moderate I believe.

kaiser_harding

Legend of Altera
Villager
Kaiser_Harding
Kaiser_Harding
Villager
IGN Region A & Region: Hardanger Manor (Hardanger
IGN Region B & Region: Queensport (Queensport
Coordinates of Boat/Carriage A: -865, 43, -10800
Coordinates of Boat/Carriage B: -5197, 54, -15081
__
(340 character long) Description Region A: A Cool breeze sweeps across you from the lake as you arrive at the &5Hardanger Estate&5. A Powerful Statue of a Wolf Greets you as you step out of the Wagon.
Color of Description Region A: Just the words Hardanger Estate in the dark red, thats why I put the &5, I hope i did it correctly.
__
(340 character long) Description Region B: Listed before, Its queensport
Color of Description Region B: Listed before
Region B Classification: not sure
__

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
IGN Region A & Region: Astrum Island
Coordinates of Boat A: 6624.997 34.000 -11858.424
Coordinates of Boat B: Anywhere that staff can find a place, preferably still within main port section, though I do not mind discussion about where to place it, i'm happy to be PM'd on forums or Discord (Icanra #1316) regarding such. Many thanks!

__
(340 character long) Description Region A: As the mist and fog are cleared by a sharp sea wind, striking colours and bold fragrances greet your senses. The soft music of windchimes twinkles in the air - with the distant cry of gulls heralding your arrival to Astrum Island.
Color of Description Region A: &a . though if possible could we get only 'Astrum Island' in &5 and bold please?

There is an existing description for Astrum, however please ignore this so as we can update it to the one listed in this post. Many thanks!

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
IGN Region A & Region: Axex, bs (Blackstone)
IGN Region B & Region: Axex, Braes
Link back?: Yep, to be dropped back in lower deck as you are when you get the ship from Storm's Landing.
Coordinates of Boat/Carriage A: X-9021 Y36 Z-15993 (This ship already has a port in the middle to Storm's Landing, so I've given the cords for another part of it, if that's okay, it's the same ship that appears at Braes and at spawn, that's all)
Coordinates of Boat/Carriage B: X-7109 Y31 Z-15491
__
(340 character long) Description Region A: Blackstone already has one for the other port I believe.
Color of Description Region A:
__
(340 character long) Description Region B: A fisherman rows out to the RHS Sparrowhawk, ferrying you to the shores of Braes.
Color of Description Region B: Purple for RHS Sparrowhawk and Braes, grey for the rest.
__
Ding dong done.
I think it's high time Nid Arach connects so we don't have to TP people over anymore for events. I've just built a carriage that will fit the bill quite nicely. If there is still space in Storm's Landing for it.

IGN Region A & Region: Nid Arach (domain name is 'time')
Coordinates of Carriage A: 3797 54 1014
Coordinates of Boat/Carriage B: Anywhere that would fit. SL docks preferably, among the other ports.
__
(340 character long) Description Region A: The driver refuses to take you any closer to Nid Arach. Slightly disgruntled, you gather your things and get off the carriage.
Color of Description Region A: &4Red if you're able to just make the words "Nid Arach" red, that'd be even better.
__
(340 character long) Description Region B: (if there is not a standard one for SL, maybe this one) After your adventure in Nid Arach, you make it back to the bustling town of Storm's Landing safe and sound.
Color of Description Region B: &4Red if you're able to just make the words "Nid Arach" red, that'd be even better.
Region B Classification: Not sure, moderate I believe.
Completed. You can find your Cart in the farming district side of Storms Landing at 4680/51/868.
IGN Region A & Region: Hardanger Manor (Hardanger
IGN Region B & Region: Queensport (Queensport
Coordinates of Boat/Carriage A: -865, 43, -10800
Coordinates of Boat/Carriage B: -5197, 54, -15081
__
(340 character long) Description Region A: A Cool breeze sweeps across you from the lake as you arrive at the &5Hardanger Estate&5. A Powerful Statue of a Wolf Greets you as you step out of the Wagon.
Color of Description Region A: Just the words Hardanger Estate in the dark red, thats why I put the &5, I hope i did it correctly.
__
(340 character long) Description Region B: Listed before, Its queensport
Color of Description Region B: Listed before
Region B Classification: not sure
__
Completed.
IGN Region A & Region: Astrum Island
Coordinates of Boat A: 6624.997 34.000 -11858.424
Coordinates of Boat B: Anywhere that staff can find a place, preferably still within main port section, though I do not mind discussion about where to place it, i'm happy to be PM'd on forums or Discord (Icanra #1316) regarding such. Many thanks!
__
(340 character long) Description Region A: As the mist and fog are cleared by a sharp sea wind, striking colours and bold fragrances greet your senses. The soft music of windchimes twinkles in the air - with the distant cry of gulls heralding your arrival to Astrum Island.
Color of Description Region A: &a . though if possible could we get only 'Astrum Island' in &5 and bold please?

There is an existing description for Astrum, however please ignore this so as we can update it to the one listed in this post. Many thanks!
Complete and you can find your ship at the very end of the Storms Landing docks, opposite of the Linistel ship. I will see if I can get one of those floaty travel boat sign things up as soon as I've worked out how to make them. :p

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
Ding dong done.

Completed. You can find your Cart in the farming district side of Storms Landing at 4680/51/868.

Completed.

Complete and you can find your ship at the very end of the Storms Landing docks, opposite of the Linistel ship. I will see if I can get one of those floaty travel boat sign things up as soon as I've worked out how to make them. :p
Eyy thank you so much! I was wondering though, could we have the travel arrival description changed to the updated Astrum one? To save clogging up the forums, I sent it to you via discord! Many thanks!

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Eyy thank you so much! I was wondering though, could we have the travel arrival description changed to the updated Astrum one? To save clogging up the forums, I sent it to you via discord! Many thanks!
Ammended.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
IGN Region A & Region: Sanardu (I am not the owner)
IGN Region B & Region: Not a region, open ocean
Coordinates of Boat/Carriage A: 5310, 64, -5047
Coordinates of Boat/Carriage B: 9270, 64, -6050

Note:

This may seem like an odd request but since I plan on and have done ship RP with Niko, having a port to the open ocean just makes RP more immersive

Reedie

The wrong.
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Reedie_
Reedie_
Legend
IGN Region A & Region: Eldpoint, eldpoint
IGN Region B & Region: Storm's Landing, storm
Coordinates of Boat/Carriage A: x 6525, y 56, z 3213 (the blue/white one)
Coordinates of Boat/Carriage B: x 5074, y 42, z 908

Last edited:

Paarthurnaxa

Settling in Altera
Frosty
Legend
Paarthurnaxa
Paarthurnaxa
Frosty
IGN Region A & Region: Armskirk
IGN Region B & Region: Mockingbay
Coordinates of Boat/Carriage A: -3531, 66, -3689
Coordinates of Boat/Carriage B: 2583, 48, -2510

(340 character long) Description Region A: You arrive in the forests of Armskirk where the smell of wine, and nature linger about the air.
Color of Description Region A: &a for Armskirk within the description

Status
Not open for further replies.