Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Recruiting] Kalstaat Army

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
- An announcement is made via criers and posters alike. -

Let it be known that Count Asher Varyn, Lord of Oren, will now be serving as Marshal to House Kane and is purposed with recruiting soldiers to form the Kalstaat Army of which he will be its General.
For as long as this agreement is in place, House Kane will support House Varyn and come to its defense as they come to ours. Any and all who are interested in earning an honest wage and serving as a soldier or guard should inquire with Count Varyn within Queensport.

(Or blargtheawesome on forums! or on discord at BLargtheAwesome#8832 idc)

Last edited by a moderator:

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Bump! Can also enquire about other positions in the army if you're looking for something specific.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Out of curiosity, do you have uniform skins for various ranks/types of soldier?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'm tempted to sign Arthur Blackby up, but I can't promise large amounts of activity. I'm also not brilliant at CRP. Is all that okay?

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
I'm tempted to sign Arthur Blackby up, but I can't promise large amounts of activity. I'm also not brilliant at CRP. Is all that okay?
activity isn't a concern, neither is not feeling great at crp. we'll make it work, and it'd be fun to have you along

Sir Arc

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Sir_Arc
Sir_Arc
Mystic
With a new head the army has begun to search out for any willing recruits.
Any skill that should serve the Crown will be welcomed.

(Bump)