Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Raspetidy's Whitelist Application [Accepted - Jase]

Raspetidy

Loyal Servant of Altera

{Introduction Section}

Minecraft Username: Raspetidy

Country & Timezone: GMT+0

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is knowing of something that your character shouldn't know off, and use it to their advantage, it is often used in combat situations where someone knows of a death or other situation out of character and uses it ICly without any IC knowledge. Powergaming is another thing that is often used in combat but can be used outside of it. It is known as overpowering something or someone without giving them the chance or option to respond. An example would be: Joseph stabs Bob killing him instantly. Before turning to Jerry swinging his sword in a diagonal direction slicing his head off leaving him to the ground to die as well.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Hi, my name is Raspetidy but my friends know me as Ash. I code websites in my free time for friends and family, or random people in my area. I have roleplayed for about 8 years now it being a massive part of my life. I'm also quite the nerd for Java coding with Minecraft plugins.

Referral: N/A

{Character Section}

Character Name: Sayonarah Alfansia

Race: Silver Elf

Appearance: Sayonarah has dark blonde hair which reaches her waist, her hair is often well kept and looked after frequently braided for convenience. Her skin is pale but well kept, smooth to the touch upon her upper right arm is a small family tattoo which is symbolized as a dark grey snowflake.
Sayonarah is an average size of 5'7 although her family heritage often makes people from the Alfansia family quite a bit smaller than the average size. Her general build is balanced, not too skinny nor too wide.

Tattoo:
1638457075757.png

Written Test (Min: 400 words):
The seas’ lived long before the reign of Alfansia. House Alfansia has been known to be made up of Elfs and humans or heavily affiliated pirates. The beginning started with the one true founder of the family Janarah Alfansia, she roamed the many seas’ in search of her one true home. Far and vast would be a very inaccurate cliche for the real distance she did travel. It would have been aeons before she would rest her feet finally in the land she had been searching for. There were many obstacles and heartache for her that she had never known.
There were many delays, people that stood in her way. It was almost like a second instinct tugging her in the right direction. A celestial pull towards the north. She felt as if she’d never been able to rest until she had found her way there. Whether it be by boat, or by a beast’s back, or even walking if it came to that. Janarah had many loughs though, made acquaintances. One man, in particular, made her stop the search all together almost. He was perfect, though she knew it was not to be when he spoke of a sickness. He had an expiration date. Maybe if she had been here years ago, they would have had a life, a wonderful moment together in this vast paradox called life. As fate would have it, he’d pass on to the astral plane. She’d blame herself almost. Maybe her bad luck had befallen him in the end. She’d become hard cold. She didn’t want to be a pit of problems, or of despair. She wanted to have a family, uplift her loved ones. Though she knew deep down she had something sinister in her veins, she didn’t want to believe it.

Months turned into years. Bitter years. This journey had taught her about many things. She felt like she had experienced a life full of tragedies and sorrow. She had to admit she had experienced some of the good though. Sweet, tender mercies. She knew what it was to tend to a small love, children were around in her travels often and she grew a fondness of them and their innocence. Rosey cheeks and red noses the farther north she’d be. It was the last town she was in before her destination that she would find a small child called Roah. He had charcoal hair with piercing blue eyes. He stole her heart immediately. She had seen her chance to have a young one finally in her arms. In her heart. She had taken him with her, he was happy as could be. His hand would always be in hers. For the travel between cities, she would buy extra blankets, extra food, make sure that she would have enough for the trip of two. They’d start down their last trail, unbeknownst to Janarah. The destination was finally here. They would tromp through the snow for days and days. It seemed more full having a little one by her side. She had thoughts about staying in the last town. Making a life for him and her. Becoming an old maid with her pride and joy Roah growing up before her eyes. It was so tempting. She almost wished she would have done it.

It would get only colder and colder. The energetic two started to get more and more sluggish. The wind fought them for every inch they’d trudge. Roah would begin to shiver, his hands turning colder. He’d not complain, though, being grateful for everything he’d been given thus far. It was freezing as a blizzard would roll in. Roah eventually couldn’t carry on. His body couldn’t get enough heat, and despite Janarah’s best efforts, he would pass in the night. She would be devastated, stumbling to the next town two days later with his long-dead body clutched in her arms. Janarah was broken, her heart felt like it’d never heal. No one wanted to break the news to her that he had been long dead. She had been clutching him so hard the skin had started to indent where her arms and fingers had been.

Healing took a while. Though she would think about him every day in the beginning, she slowly would grow cold. People took pity on her as the crazy lady that lost her child by way of the cold. She hadn’t spoken since she arrived that day. A year had passed before she was finally ready to carry on. She was about to continue more north, but a man took her hand and asked her not to go. He was fearful for her life. Afraid that if she had left, she wouldn’t live to return, or live at all. He pleaded with her. Just to stay. Surprisingly, just that was enough for her. No one had ever asked her to stay. Little Roah’s grave was here, too. So she’d agree. This was her home now. A love was nurtured between the two, she learned his name to be Jaxis. He healed her and helped her come out of her shell again. He would marry her, and from that would come Alexis and Charles. And thus, the Alfansia house had begun. Their homage to Roah was that they would have the children in freezing water, in hopes that the children would never perish as Roah did. That they would have his blessing.
(This is not an actual blessing more a statement in the writing. Like wording)

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Shoombababoomba!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.