Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Now {Radiant} Tales from the Verdant Valley

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
Verdant-07.png
Verdant-08.png

2020-08-01_03.31.38.png

~+~

I
n the tavern, there is no more beloved an activity, besides drinking, than spinning tales.
Tales of conquest, of love, and tragedy change hands and mouths, sowed from the seeds of adventure.
The Wilderness calls for adventurers, for tales to be spun. She calls for action.

~+~

Unique

Buffaloed Bison
[
Danger Rating: 5/10]
On an expedition into the wilds, I found not one, but two rotting carcasses of Alteran Bison which were riddled with arrows.
They were left for at least a day, and seemingly untouched by the hands of Man.
The animals who call these lands home are being disrespected on their own soil, by an unknown interloper. Please head out, and investigate.
~T.V.

Verdant-08.png

Radiant

Wolf Hunt
[
Danger Rating: 4/10]
An overabundance of local wolves is making the graveyard shift at Verdant Valley's smokehouse a bit dangerous.
Looking for a party of two to dispatch of two or three wolves, and return their carcasses to the Valley.
Will compensate financially, and with meat, materials.
~T.V.

Valerian Needed
[Danger Rating: 2/10]
The medicinal stores are running low on Valerian.. I could use someone to head out, and look for some. Will pay per stalk, with flower and root intact.
~T.V.

~+~

OOC:

This is a system of both radiant and unique quests that I planned on implementing back during my last region's life. All the quests put up will be classified as Violent.
Unique quests can be one, or more events. Up to the players. Unique quests and how they play out will be written into short tales, and posted on the region's page.
Interested parties should contact me via the forums, or on Discord to discuss a good date and time. Quests will be added and taken away from time to time.

Last edited: