Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Raal's Art Thread

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Ok that one background you did? The dark one? Yeah. That's my PC background now.

Raal

Media Gal
Legend
Raalvara
Raalvara
Legend
Where the hell did you learn to color like that
I bought some special markers and papers. I spent way too much money and you bet your bottom dollar I will spend way more.

I use copic markers and special marker paper.

Raal

Media Gal
Legend
Raalvara
Raalvara
Legend
Thanksgiving with family was hectic.

Here are some quick Copic drawings I did to escape the madness

Sorry for weird picture sizing. I am doing this from my phone where I cant edit properly....

Raal

Media Gal
Legend
Raalvara
Raalvara
Legend
In the midst of working on commissions and other side art projects, I did a quick practice.

Apparently on Facebook and media there's been this 'Decade Challenge' where people go back ten years in photos? So instead, here is a SUPER cringey drawing of something I drew when I was twelve vs a redraw I did today.

I made a few big fixes to the art, but mainly I am adding a raptor because it took me 10 years to realize how cool dinosaurs are.

Raal

Media Gal
Legend
Raalvara
Raalvara
Legend
Still working on catching with with commissions. Got some reworks to do because honestly drawing characters is either a hit or miss for me I feel. Here is a process pic of me testing some new markers I got for christmas to do a sketch of Blackrush Crossing.

Bonus Copic Marker Drawing on Canvas that I made my mother for Christmas

Dagobah from the Star Wars OT

Raal

Media Gal
Legend
Raalvara
Raalvara
Legend
I am practicing environmental concepts. This took me about an hour to sketch up. I was too lazy and it was too late in the night to want to color/refine. Perhaps another time..

Raal

Media Gal
Legend
Raalvara
Raalvara
Legend
Some more scene/environmental stuff

Had a concept here and wanted to play with colors and ambient occlusion and the likes. It's not done but I am pretty pleased with it so far. \

Progress on my forest bit. Learning how to texture stuff. Learning a lot.

And of course, still working on commissions as well. Those should be coming around soon.