Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Public] Storm's Landing 'Lost Treasures' Auction [30th April | 6 PM EST]

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
1617402824718.png
Art by Magic Intern

1617402868930.png

The Lost Treasures Auction!

Come one, come all, to a gathering in Storm's Landing full of mystique and merchandise! In due time, there is an auction set to occur where trinkets long lost may be reclaimed by you! Over the years, a wealth of curiosities has been saved up by the city, and now glittering gold, trinkets, and baubles, perhaps paid for in blood, are for sale! Crates have been filled with items full of such intrigue and they are ready to be bought and opened. However, the contents will not be revealed until sold off. Will you find dusty bones, or arms once used by famous knights? As the Jaxites say: Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Profits from these sales will benefit the city of Storm's Landing! Help the guards keep you safe!

- IC Boxes -
"Euphoria"
"Merriment"
"Glisten"
"Quench"
"Wild"
"Delve"
"Bulwark"
"Inkwell"

- OOC Boxes -
Treasure (x5)
Wood (x5)
Stone (x3)
Heads (x5)
Food (x5)
Misc. (x10)
Potions (x5)
Dirt n' Gravel (x1)
Sorrows (x5)
Beds (x1)
Banners (x1)
Flowers (x1)
Books & Quills (x1)

OOC:
It's a mystery box auction, wow!
Each box is a shulker box (27 slots). Not all boxes are full. No refunds.
This event will be split into two parts, wherein only the auctioning of the IC Boxes is IC.
Special item-sorting thanks to Elz :heart:

Last edited:

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
one of those boxes better have a frozen moon alien or this blows

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
This is today in about 3 hours!

however we are having high winds where I'm at, so I will have to keep posted, in case my electricity knocks out >:/

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
One more IC box added - one slipped me by this whole time