Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Pub Brawl

Spark

Broken
bowduim400 said:
Draco, Spark i get that you dislike this idea but leave it for yourself now same is for the rest who do not like it.

Also everyone agrees with the time?
Please enlighten me on how I dislike this? If anything I have said pub brawls are good and also agreed that they should be regular....

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
Well in my eyes you say that yes you like pub brawls but only if they are random and this one is not random.

snipero1

Lord of Altera
Put me down as a possible speeder (I might not be able to get on at that time) But if I'm not there don't wait for me. Nice idea by the way.:)

hshotwell

Lord of Altera
Oh, walk down the pier, keep the boats on your left, should see it eventually. Just a little past the pier with the air docks balloon.

hshotwell

Lord of Altera
well crap, I can't make it to this first one, gone this weekend. Enjoy the pub! Robert's in charge (he's my testificate)

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
Oow...well thats too bad, ill cross you guys away but we need a new cheater now and its gonna be a secret whos it!