Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Promote Your Music

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Alright so for a long time I have been missing a music thread, an active one anyway. I remember there being a thread called "What are you listening to?" Or something. I know there are loads of music lovers on here so I wanted a thread where we could share and listen to tracks that impress us and that we love! Il start with some of the songs that have been playing none stop in my head lately :p

This is a song performed by a Martin Halla, a Norwegian musician who has been very popular lately due to the Norwegian version of "The Voice"

This is the Islandic band Of monsters and Men, dont really know much about them, but this song is awesome!

Get sharin'!

Conan

Loyal Servant of Altera

I would post more classical music, but all the videos I find of them on youtube are horrible :I

Conan

Loyal Servant of Altera
Ah, now I remember one ;) *Forgets the name :I* Well I can't remember the name at the moment >.<

In the mean time here's another song I listen too :heart:

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Okay new rule, since no one likes being greeted by a wall of content to go through, only one piece of music per post :p I know I did it myself, but im sure you understand what I mean :p Makes it all run more smoothely ^^

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
*sees thread name, and clicks on it. Sees the content*

Oh, we promote music we listen to... Not our own music. Nevermind then :p