Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Project] Chill RPG Medieval/Fantasy Playlist

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hi!

I've spent several weeks putting together the most enjoyable RPG playlist I could possibly make.
I started on this project back when I was doing the HW radio things and continued for weeks after that.
Then, I kept refining, polishing, adding and deleting, till I finally had a satisfactory list with my favorite songs.
To me, it's a way to advertise my music as well as put it in context with other music of the same genre, back to back so to say.
I managed to put the tracks of Tavern Songs From Altera in there here and there. Hopefully it'll also advertise the server in that way to people who already like the medieval fantasy theme in music.

So, if you were looking for a chill playlist to put on during casual RP or when you're building on HW, I hope this playlist will be enjoyable for you!

(I'm still refining the thing, so if you have nice soundtracks from games or movies or medieval style songs that you think would fit in there, do comment so I can add them!)