Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster Praes Divina is looking for Shalherannans and Theodrans to help develop nature!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
praes divina3.jpg

OOC:
The goal of this region
is to accommodate the progress of blessed (and those who wish to become such) through the tiers.
Since every tier requires at least several amounts of acts in honor of their deity, I figured the creation of the town itself can serve several Gods as well.

So for this third bit, I am planning to create a forest around the mountain that Praes Divina is built upon. I'm looking for folks of Shalheranna, Theodra and anyone who would like to aid in planting the site around the mountain with trees, shrubs, etc.

Come on over while I'm online, or message me on discord to arrange a meeting or comment below. We can RP, which you can then also add to your divine log :)

To those of other faiths, do not worry, I'm not gonna build the town in one day. I'll put up posters like this once every week, calling upon different faiths for help. This week, the focus is on those of Shalheranna and Theodra. Once I've allowed each faith a chance, the town will be well established and we can do larger scale mixed stuff and even events. This doesn't mean you can't come and RP at the town when you're of another faith of course!

Hope to see you in Praes Divina soon!

For more information, see:

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Theres like, literally no room for shelly stuff with a spoders done In the way
Will you stop being negative on all my Praes Divina threads?

As for the people who are interested in helping out and who did read this poster properly, come and help me plant a forest :)

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good

«}

The following can be found exclusively in Storm's Landing, a missive attached near the original if such can still be found:

While the other faiths are free to do as they please, such a monument is an affront to the benevolence of the Allmother.
Where the Spider is free to spread its taint, the Allmother is not welcomed. By allowing the Spider's spawn free reign within this location to spread its vile corruption, you have wilfully expelled those of the Allmother's faith. We are beholden to the First Grudge and in the interests of peace, I implore those of Her faith to rebuke this location.

We must tolerate its filth in the Grand Cathedral of this city, we are not beholden to the same there.

Signed - Lord Daeron Eldrin-Hawklight, Exalt of Shalherana

«}

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
A scribble underneath Daeron's poster.

"The life-giver is welcomed to Praes Divina, just like all other deities. The tarp's colors indicate that the place is reserved for Her. Nobody allowed anything to happen. A Jishrimite put this spell in place without anyone's permission. Don't they often just... do that?

Praes Divina is like a small version of Altera; all faiths are allowed to claim whichever land they wish to take. It is entirely your own fault for not claiming the land in the first place, or your shrines could've protected it. You have a chance to make things right. Instead, you run away and let Jishrim take a hold of a place that was reserved for you. Leaving all other faiths to fight this curse for you and without you.

Jishrim takes, and you let Him. You still have a chance to make a difference here. To stand your ground. What an exalt you are, to run away from this bully."

*there is no signature*

Last edited:

Opal

Lord of Altera
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
Although Fi is not religious, she’d be happy to help plant flowers or herbs if there’s any spots open. If not, that’s fine too ^^

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good

«}

This land means nothing to us. You wish to erect temples of faith near the Blight Lands of a Titan, asking us to summon our faiths there at great risk to our patrons. I would not risk more of my faith for the ego of a craven who would not sign their name. Have we not lost enough at the hubris of man?

You wished to invite the worlds faith, yet will not allow us to adhere to our tenets, thus rebuking your own invitation. It was in your interest that I requested the Allmother's faithful not take stock of this mockery, to allow bloodshed to be averted. It is made readily apparent to me now that you seek blood for bloods sake.

You invite us only now, yet also insult us for not taking up a non-existent invitation aforehand? If the land was reserved as you so say, why would you allow them to taint it afore you ever invited our faith? Are those of the Spider free to make a mockery of the other faiths therein? Your logic is questionable, akin to that of a Maddened One.

The ground we shall stand for is of greater significance. The difference we shall make effects the world, not your private and smaller version of it:

We fight for Life, to seek prosperity and peace for the entire realm, not some tent riddled with, yes, filth.
Yet please, do lecture me on which fights I should or should not pursue: the insight of a craven is of use to me.

Let the rest of the faiths see the true face of one who speaks for these grounds.
Our faiths are above this.

Signed - Lord Daeron Eldrin-Hawklight, Exalt of Shalherana

«}

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
*a small scribble beneath the last post of the exalt*

We settled near the blight lands, for if they come over this mountain, then the East is free for their taking. I hoped our Gods would appreciate a watchful eye.
I am no madman. I look for divine unity, to stand together against this common foe; the titan. Why do you sow discord?
I don't ask for blood, I ask for aid. It is sad to see you taking an offensive stance against this town. A pity that you take this tone and call me names.
This is not a conspiracy against you... I will forgive you for your misinformation and perhaps in the future you will see otherwise.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Although Fi is not religious, she’d be happy to help plant flowers or herbs if there’s any spots open. If not, that’s fine too ^^
nice yeah! You're totally welcome to come and help grow some nature around the place n_n

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
- ] ! [ -
A poster is left next to the replies of Daeron

Words over actions?

Daeron, isn't this a grand example of your resolve over life? You babble in the same weakness that led you to lose your rights to carry life as its mantle bearers.

And now, as we make our mark on your grounds, you allow it to happen just like you did with life. Weak to even act upon it in anything but words. Pretending you're important and strong. Like you matter in this world.

Weakness invites stronger forces to lay claim to what you cannot protect. And today, as the world is our witness, I need not even act upon it anymore.

I don't think you are ready for what comes next. Prove me wrong.

The Exalted of Jishrim

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good

«}

I implore you to consume a bushel of dicks, Bok'ra

Come and lay your markings upon our consecrated grounds, rather than some tent far removed from the worlds ambitions and needs, and see the results.
By all means, claim this, it shows your lack of foresight into what truly matters in this world. I feel naught but pity for a faith with such a misguided head.

I do not flee at the sight of terror into the arms of my patron, I stride forward and champion her ideals to the best of my ability. Or have you forgotten how you fled the Grand Cathedral and every worthy challenge since? Skitter in the darkness, 'tis the only locale that welcomes you.

Our faith is patient. It rises not to the words of madness but steels itself for that we know come next.

Life shall be freed, the chains your faith binds her in shall not withstand.

For the world and all within it, always,

Lord Daeron Eldrin-Hawklight, Exalt of Shalherana

«}

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Can we organize an epic rap battle between exalt of jish and exalt of shally?

Opal

Lord of Altera
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
[!] Yet another note- written in slightly shaky cursive- is left under the array of arguments... [!]

Sometimes I do wonder whether all intelligent life has been lost.

I implore you two to contact your local post office- a service designed to carry messages between two individuals instead of endless immature banter derived from a topic that is not even remotely related. I have even left helpful instructions here.

Below this is a little map marking out the Storm's Landing post office, as well as a series of increasingly passive-aggressive instructions on how to send a letter.

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
- ] A poster circulates, written in the same style as Bok'ra's earlier notes. [ -

Shalherana is too weak to even claim grounds that have been set aside for Her.

So once again Yishua has taken what was meant to be hers.

Let all know the Gardens of Suffering and Life now stand outside Praes Divina in open mockery of Shalherana's ineptitude and inaction.

THE EXALT OF JISHRIM
1621219827291.png