Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Praes Divina] Finders Keepers - Loot Mechanic

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
View attachment 122853

Two things: First, I sent you 8 chests and 8 signs. Second, I'm looking to get some Finders Keepers stuff with the shards I've been gathering. I'll PM you for more details.
I've put a request down for lorification of the items on the 21st of june @Staff , bumping the thread once a week. The books in the chests are still not lorified as far as I know, so I'm sorry Fredolator , but my hands are tied until someone in the staffteam directs someone who has time for it to lorify the things they approved on the 8th of June, a month ago.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
View attachment 122853

Two things: First, I sent you 8 chests and 8 signs. Second, I'm looking to get some Finders Keepers stuff with the shards I've been gathering. I'll PM you for more details.
Since I've not heard from staff about creating lore for these books, we can transfer the items for a named book and I'll add to this page that you've got one book, as proof. That works too.

UmberFright

Legend of Altera
Legend
Blessed
Pronouns
They/Them
To_Your_Witcher
To_Your_Witcher
Legend
=[Praes Divina]=
Finders Keepers
View attachment 121716

Based on the previous success of the loot tables of Nid Arach, it is now possible to find bits of items in Praes Divina, which can be repaired into different objects once all parts are found. The object obtained after the repair is determined by a loot table. These broken bits and pieces have different rarities, which correspond to different loot tables. Rarity is determined by how many of that item you need in order to repair it: Common requires 3 shards to mend, Rare 6, and Unique 10. Once all parts are combined, a roll of the dice will determine which object from your chosen loot table you'll receive. If you don't want to let chance decide, you may choose exactly which item you'd like to receive, by paying 2 extra shards; 5 for Common and 8 for Rare items!

Broken parts can be obtained through RP, by exploring Praes Divina, or as loot in Events.
RolePlay: through awareness checks and DM'ed encounters every so often whilst being present in the region.
Exploration: 1 item on arrival (when I'm on) and 10 chests are relocated and refilled at random (almost weekly) intervals.
Events: A total of 3 pieces are available per person per event, 1 at the start and 2 times a chance to get one.

The following groups are distinguished:

=[Clothing]=
Clothes in the colors of different deities.
All deities are represented and evenly distributed over the rarity classes.
The props are leather (cloth) or gold(ceremonial) armor in different colors.
Common [1/3]
Rare [1/6]
Unique [1/10]

=[Statues]=
Statues depicting different deities or their symbols.
All deities are evenly distributed over the rarity classes.
The props vary from custom heads to giant mc-block statues.
Common [1/3]
Rare [1/6]
Unique [1/10]

=[Objects]=
Objects from common household objects to rare and exclusive items.
Not all objects are divine-related.
The props vary between custom heads, tools, armor, and weapons.
Common [1/3]
Rare [1/6]
Unique [1/10]

=[Books]=
Formally approved, combining 5 pages will yield the character a random prayer book.
This book gives the character IC knowledge of the information in the thread in the divine section of the respective deity.
a book will be recognizable by the lore text added by staff.
Book of Prayer [1/5]

Known Books:
Book of Korog - First owned by Nuvan Kegheart - Fredolator
Book of Visage - First owned by Luna - Opal

=[Loot tables]=
When choosing one of the three tables below, a dice roll will determine which item you end up getting. This means, when choosing the common loot table, that you may very well get 3 times the Sallana boots if you're (un)lucky.

Common: 1-3 different items per deity depending on the group (roll 1d11 for the deity, roll 1d3 for which item).
Rare: 1-3 different items per deity depending on the group (roll 1d11 for which deity, roll 1d3 for which item).
Unique: Infinite different items, never get a double, unique per deity per group (taking preference into account).

[LINK to Praes Divina thread]

I need to exchange for a unique cloth item

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
To those who still have some bits and bobs of item-parts laying around: Praes Divina is now on the region refund list.
Send me a message, a convo, or a comment, or in game a DM. I'll get you sorted to trade those parts in for actual stuff :)