Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Practice makes perfect

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Hey all, (I know I post here a lot I’m sorry)
In three months it’ll be 4 years since I got my first tablet and I started this thread. To commemorate it, just for fun, I’m gonna redraw some pieces from my first year and put them in a collage of sorts. However, there are quite a few to pick from, so if any of you have any you would like to see redone please message me with them privately. You are welcome to ask me to redraw pieces that were originally done for you so long as they are from the first year ONLY.
Depending on whether anyone responds to this or not, I may not be able to do all the suggestions but I will try to.

Edit: By first year I mean September 2016 to September 2017 not just 2016.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Hey all, (I know I post here a lot I’m sorry)
In three months it’ll be 4 years since I got my first tablet and I started this thread. To commemorate it, just for fun, I’m gonna redraw some pieces from my first year and put them in a collage of sorts. However, there are quite a few to pick from, so if any of you have any you would like to see redone please message me with them privately. You are welcome to ask me to redraw pieces that were originally done for you so long as they are from the first year ONLY.
Depending on whether anyone responds to this or not, I may not be able to do all the suggestions but I will try to.

Edit: By first year I mean September 2016 to September 2017 not just 2016.
That’s an awesome idea! I’ve been watching the thread for threeish years, if I had a dollar for every time I was wowed by your art I’d be a millionaire by now. Can’t wait to see how this turns out.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Don't have great internet so can't get on the server or really do much of anything but I did this. (it took so long to upload)
RoyalPortrait.png

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
I have an old book that does step by step guides for how to draw animals and I tried to follow them with my mouse and only using the free hand path tool on krita I uh.. this is a puma.
killlme.jpg

Also a progress pic for a portrait that i will spoiler because its not as important as my puma. Baron2537
progress1.PNG

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Citrine the druid queen. Unfortunately she's one of my only chars who can't sing... so no disney princess movie just yet.
birdandstaff.png

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Progress pic for couple portrait cause I didn't like the last one too much. Also I'm like obsessed with drawing lilies atm, heres one i drew as a lil graphic for citrine's profiles.
progress1.PNG

lillyy.png
GhostKairo123

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Let the 4 year anniversary redraws begin.
3 years and 10 months apart. Felt so good to draw young Odette again. Im really proud of this
fouryearredraw1.png
And here it is on its own:
Newodetteredraw.png