Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Practice makes perfect

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
And the Laisa Portrait. I may redo this and Ellies at some stage as I just dont like them as much as the others.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
been a little while, this was supposed to be an anatomy study for muscles but tbh I gave up on that as soon as I finished drawing the body shape. Spoiler for nsfw
ell2.png

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
I'm learning a lot about quality over quantity. Taking a lot more time on single pieces and seeing how it changes the quality of the end product. I used to get a lot of art done in one sitting by just drawing for like 6 hours straight, but I think that taking breaks has really improved my work. Anyway here's a progress pic for a new Citrine Portrait I am working on.
pt1.PNG

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
I'm learning a lot about quality over quantity. Taking a lot more time on single pieces and seeing how it changes the quality of the end product. I used to get a lot of art done in one sitting by just drawing for like 6 hours straight, but I think that taking breaks has really improved my work. Anyway here's a progress pic for a new Citrine Portrait I am working on.
View attachment 110739
I smell a museum-worthy piece

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
A progress pic for a new piece. Not settled on background yet but I liked the idea of the antlers on the banner being positioned so they look like they're on her head? Idk
progresssssss.PNG