Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Practice makes perfect

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Made another Hae for the profile. Sort of an unintentional redraw? About 3 and a half years difference
mebethis.png
Speaking of redraws, I'm coming up on my five year anniversary of this thread/my digital art journey and if anyone has any suggestions for what I should do for my big redraw hmu. Please don't just suggest I redraw one of your characters lmao but feel free to suggest redraws of characters that aren't mine if theres something in particular that you liked about them.

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
Reading down this threads comment pages from start to finish is so much fun, watching your art improve as it has from the beginning, I love it

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Reading down this threads comment pages from start to finish is so much fun, watching your art improve as it has from the beginning, I love it
Thank you so much! :heart: After 92 pages it amazes me that people still care to go back and look through the old stuff

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Third bust commission for Adam/Byrne ! Sorry these have been taking so long, I've had a couple things come up that made me physically and mentally struggle to do art BUT I am getting back on track.
ad2.pngad2.png

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
I took a lil bit of a break, not on purpose just got swept up in some stuff. Here's something I was working on between commissions. (Spoiler for the spooky future version)
Darkdress.png
Darkdresssb.png

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
After many set backs including not having access to my kamvas and injuring both my arms on three separate occasions, i finally finished these commissions for Dappest
egg.pngsuzigre.png

Edit: I always forget you can see what i name my art files..

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
I dont even know how I just go a month without drawing now and dont even notice until I post. Anyway here's Jax's lil ho ho ho
haehaw.png