Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Practice makes perfect

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
I’m not setting up my Kamvas just yet as I don’t want to get too distracted from my dissertation, so instead imma do a few pencil sketches here and there. Poke this if you want one. They’re free.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
A staff concept I've been working on for Citrine - obviously glowing is not canon I was just playing with lighting. Also did these with a mouse so its a little shabby.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
I was asked to do a commission for a company thing. The good news is I got to get my Kamvas out early. The bad news is i hate everything i do. This took me ages and i still dont like it ahahahahahahaahendme anyway hey im back i guess

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
It’s a bank holiday so I took a break from dissertation work and did some painting. I did my Odette portrait...but it don’t really like it so I’ll probably redo it digitally later on. Considering doing one of these for an auction if people would be interested in paying rads for one.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
More painting, I blacked out the face cause I just tried to fix it so many times that it was unrecognisable lmao but I like the rest so

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Seen this going around with some of the artists I follow on Insta:
Gimme some outfits to draw my chars in. Can be characters from shows or movies (ie draw her in Captain America’s outfit, draw her in a Geralt outfit) or it can just be nice outfits you found references for, modern outfits work too.

Reply with it here or send on discord and I’ll get some done between writing my disso.

1. Citrine as Moana
  2. Laisa as Rapunzel
  3. Citrine in flower dress bikini thing

Last edited:

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Seen this going around with some of the artists I follow on Insta:
Gimme some outfits to draw my char in (think I’m gonna do Ellie but may do a couple) can be characters from shows or movies (ie draw her in Captain America’s outfit, draw her in a Geralt outfit) or it can just be nice outfits you found references for, modern outfits work too.

Reply with it here or send on discord and I’ll get some done between writing my disso.
Laisa as rapunzel? Ellie as SANIC

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
I realised that my two mains, Citrine and Laisa, represent life and death. So I was playing with that idea. I am doing the outfit things i just really wanted to do this.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Eeee, I love it! :heart:
Thank you so much for this :D I will add it to my profile next time I update it! ^_^