Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poppy

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
I'll post here as it's the most relevant place for it.
ThatPoppy is a YouTube channel wherein a pop star named Poppy is supposed to be a figurehead god for the Illuminati.
This is part of an ARG (alternate reality game) or art project which several members of our forums are drawing attention to/participating in.
We ask that those who are participating not spam the forums or derail threads in the pursuit of Poppy.
Feel free to discuss on this thread at your leisure.

Below are a Poppy explained video, the reddit ARG for Poppy, and the Poppy YouTube channel.

Reddit link

Poppy YouTube

Cranium

Meep
Retired Staff
_Cranium_
_Cranium_
Blessed
Have no interest in the girl but a good ARG always grinds my gears, what an odd ARG mantra though.

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
^^; yeah, sorry about that. my spike in Poppy is mostly just,, her new song is,,, so cool,, and so vyre-esque. especially the middle part. i got carried away though, so I apologize!!

edit: also im just starved for rp, cant wait for tomorrow to be back on the computer and on the server. ive been obsessively stalking the forums ;;;

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
I was just told to do this and I went along with it bc I thought everyone changing their names would be funny . I have no idea who tf Poppy is other than that she's a musician lol

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
This girl is trying to start a cult with her followers, I hope y’all know that
I wasn't aware at all, lol. Again, I was literally just doing this because Galaxy told me it was a funny prank she and Jase were doing.

Rue

Lord of Altera
Mystic
PrettyBones
PrettyBones
Mystic
We ask that those who are participating not spam the forums or derail threads in the pursuit of Poppy.
would just like to say that i think my post on the face thread was relevant (hence why i reposted the reply), since she's literally in the selfie i posted.

Rue

Lord of Altera
Mystic
PrettyBones
PrettyBones
Mystic
here you go team:

i posted a few videos of the live show on twitter also:
she held my hand like 5 times during and i was like hhh-- i waited for her two hours after the show to meet her and i got the worst selfie known to man:

we also vandalized london's west end with these posters i designed
then i gave poppy this little statue of pi (her cat) when i met her at drop dead-- she posted it on her insta-- literally died. she signed a bunch of stuff and they were wowed by my poppy debit card.

Last edited:

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
honestly rue is what every poppy seed aspires to be