Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poll] New Header Images

Which images do you prefer on the Header?

• Little Tug Boat (new)

Votes: 23 60.5%
  • Sun Peaking through Leaves - Still image (new)

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Snow Crested Forest (new)

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Sunset Desert (new)

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Valley of Dogwood Trees (original)

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Wheat Farm - Gif (original)

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Landing's Starry Night (original)

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • Wild Forest - Gif (original)

Votes: 8 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner

Greetings Alterans,

There's been a chance to recreate new images and headers to reference for a refreshed look on the server. Elz Has provided us with new and crisp artwork as our Header and other images that will be rolled out with our announcements, newsletters and so on. She has also taken some new screenshots that you all can see on your top header of the forums. We would like to see if these images are ones folks prefer, or see if some of the old images are wanted to keep around.

The brown grain parchment image will remain new since it matches with the HW logo. Here are the last 4 images you folks have been seeing the past few years as reference for the polls. You can vote at most, four times. We are looking for the top four popular to keep, objectively, but Squidziod will give a final say if anything needs keeping or changing. The poll will close in a week. You may change your options till then.

Vote away.

New

Original

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I only see four images in the post and in the poll I can't seem to find the one gif with the moving water, the bottom picture. I don't know which is the little tugboat one either :/ I feel I'm missing something :'D

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
I only see four images in the post and in the poll I can't seem to find the one gif with the moving water, the bottom picture. I don't know which is the little tugboat one either :/ I feel I'm missing something :'D
the ones you see are all the old ones. the new ones are currently on the backgrounds in the snapshot settings

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
the ones you see are all the old ones. the new ones are currently on the backgrounds in the snapshot settings
Yes indeed

If it makes it easier, I posted all the images in order. The lake gif is listed as "Wild Forest - Gif"