Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Players | New

Anithola

Lord of Altera
This thread will contain members of Hollowworld who play League of Legends. Remember Hollowworld Teamspeak is not the place for League of Legends, and any player on this list that plays with another knowing this will be barred from any events for a month. Repeat offenders will be barred for life.

Players on EU west
Forum name:
Anithola. Summoner name: Saltiest Mid EU
Forum name: Itzzaboy. Summoner name: Itzzaboy
Forum name: SobekRa. Summoner name: SobekRa
Forum name: Jasper151627237 Summoner name: GreenNinjaCactus

Players on EU Nordic and east

Players on North America
Forum name:
Niek Morenta. Summoner name: Niek. Smurf: Niek Dacar

Players on Brazil

Players on Turkey

Last edited:

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Did my best to add some smurfs and added new entries. Please let me know if you have any other summoners that need be added or any mistakes that need fixing :)

ItsBryton

Lord of Altera
I is play on Na, My summoner name is ItsBryton.
I've also just made an Eu account and its name is: ImanNaSmurf

Last edited:

Tiptop

Villager
I'm too scared of creating a smurf on NA, as I know there's so many diamond and challenger players over there who create smurfs all the time...

... Yeah, I'll just stay over here on EUW :p

SobekRa

Lord of Altera
Are you all still playing LoL? I am active again as I Hayate I (these are two big "i" on the sides)

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
... How'd I miss this section all this time. Have a main and a smurf, Radaniol and Shrimptastic, both on EUW. Extremely active currently, give me a shout, we can play some good matches!

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Going to clean this up as its almost 2 years old, and most people have most likely changed their names. Also as a bump for any new members of the community!

If you are already on the list, but have changed name or server, or never even were there in the first place, please use this simple format so that I can easily copy paste: [Server] Forum name:[**]. Summoner name:[**]. Smurf name:[**](optional)

Last edited:

Anithola

Lord of Altera
A player with a * next to his name means its up to date. Any player on the list who has not confirmed their name is up to date, or given their new name, will be removed from the list by next wednesday.

SobekRa

Lord of Altera
Forum name: SobekRa. Summoner name: SobekRa

I am currently not active ingame since I am busy with stuff for university.