Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Player is protected by a magical barrier

CaliburofSouls

Lord of Altera
Look, PvP and Bandits are needed. I remember dUMMY killed me. He was nice and I bargained with him to get my stuff back. The point I am making here is, don't just expect PvP is all bad. Just because this person killed you doesn't mean they won't bargain with you to give you your things back.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Look, PvP and Bandits are needed. I remember dUMMY killed me. He was nice and I bargained with him to get my stuff back. The point I am making here is, don't just expect PvP is all bad. Just because this person killed you doesn't mean they won't bargain with you to give you your things back.

Keep in mind, Calibur. Dummyplug isn't like most bandits. Though labeled a bandit he's more like a fanatic cultist. He doesn't kill for items, he kills for blood. Most bandits probably won't give you your items back, they have what they came for, your stuff. They won't see more blood as a fair trade for your things.

CaliburofSouls

Lord of Altera
Keep in mind, Calibur. Dummyplug isn't like most bandits. Though labeled a bandit he's more like a fanatic cultist. He doesn't kill for items, he kills for blood. Most bandits probably won't give you your items back, they have what they came for, your stuff. They won't see more blood as a fair trade for your things.
True, True. But still, There is actually hardly any bandits around. Anyway, it seems you guys aren't thinking about another part, Fighting back. If they attack you there's no need to run off and try escape. If you're well armored, you yourself can kill that bandit and take THEIR loot. Just a thought. Also, I'm sure that there would be some way to bargain with bandits who aren't like Dummyplug, I mean, they would probably sell your loot if it wasn't as good as theirs. So you could buy it with emeralds or rads or whatever. Or, as I said before, you could come and back stab them when they aren't expecting it and their guard is down. Just a thought.