Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished {Player Campaign Overview} The Sons of Jishrim- {Violent}

Mongoose

Lord of Altera
Sometimes, there were inconsistencies regarding combat (as I remember us talking about lol), however this isn't so much down for you. In future, it'd be worth recommending when you speak with your temps to get them all on the same page. (For this last event, everything was of course, near perfect in terms of that)
On the whole, with a few bumps in the road, this was an awesome plot line, and I'm glad to have taken part. Much love man :heart:

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Woo! I quite enjoyed the campaign. I think you've got the pros and cons right - the events were fun, the fights were intense. I agree that the plot of the campaign could've used some tinkering to streamline it, but I understand that there were things happening left and right that threw you off. Either way, fighting temps and retrieving loot was fun and I liked that you were open to feedback so you could improve the events.

My favorite event was the one at the fort - and no, not just because it was my own build. It was a fun, 'structured' event. 1) Get into the place. 2) Clear the second floor. 3) Clear the first floor. The layout of the fort made it fun as well, I think! I liked Kyle, he was a fun fight. I think it's a good idea to let Kralak lie - I think for a next campaign, you could even continue SoJ with a new evil character! Nice work, and thanks for the fun!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Blorbis, here is me taking the time to compliment you, because by the gods you earned your reputation as evil campaign host! Just reading this lore of the end makes it the hardest it's ever been since I left to stay away. Your words inspire, as did your campaign. I admire your passion for your creation and your persistence in seeing it through. You are one of the very few, even if to you it may seem normal to start AND end such a big thing. You've earned my, and undoubtedly many other's, respect for sure. You've created something on the server that will remain in the collective memories of players and characters alike. Take a well earned rest and who knows what new plans may bubble up in time, while you remember all the things you've enjoyed and know you'd do differently next time. I, for one, will be the first to sit and watch. Yet for now, you can rest and marvel over your own success, dear friend. 10/10

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Blorbis, here is me taking the time to compliment you, because by the gods you earned your reputation as evil campaign host! Just reading this lore of the end makes it the hardest it's ever been since I left to stay away. Your words inspire, as did your campaign. I admire your passion for your creation and your persistence in seeing it through. You are one of the very few, even if to you it may seem normal to start AND end such a big thing. You've earned my, and undoubtedly many other's, respect for sure. You've created something on the server that will remain in the collective memories of players and characters alike. Take a well earned rest and who knows what new plans may bubble up in time, while you remember all the things you've enjoyed and know you'd do differently next time. I, for one, will be the first to sit and watch. Yet for now, you can rest and marvel over your own success, dear friend. 10/10
hhhhh you're entirely too kind, thank you Bart! You kept me going through the whole campaign-- you're an inspiration man!