Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Pizza Stains (Sketches)

Estes241

The Talking Pizza
Retired Staff
Stateside again, which means art side. Been playing with paints and picked up some stained glass projects.
Lake Oil.jpg
B-W Mini-tri.jpg
B-W Viking.jpg
Geometric Acrylic.jpg
WIP Geometric.jpg
Rose Alvino.jpg

Estes241

The Talking Pizza
Retired Staff
9x12 acrylicMoor Acrylic 9x12 (1).jpg

3x3 acrylic Shroom Knight Acrylic 3x3.jpg

3x3 acrylicGrumpy Moon Acrylic 3x3.jpg

Woodslice AcrylicRed Acrylic Woodslice.jpg

Estes241

The Talking Pizza
Retired Staff
Here's some more, old and new:

I had the background done without a thought towards what I want as the main figure. Been debating a statuesque, but ended up with a flyer. Makes me think Knight Radiants from WoK
Flight Acrylic (Online).jpg
I did the below one quite quickly, but I enjoyed how it turned out
Spook Acrylic (Online).jpg

Original chest I did in this style. Chests are through a company called "Wood Pile", I find them at Hobby Lobby.
Rosmaling Chest Blue (Online).jpg
A dice box in the Rosmaling-ish style. I padded the inside to reduce the clickity clack
Maroon Box (Resize 1).jpgMaroon Box (Resize 2).jpg
I had a different design on top this one, A bit rosmaling, but didn't like how it came out. So Mushroom folk fighting instead!
Mushroom Chest (Online).jpgMushroom Chest (Online Inside).jpg

Ranger Will

Lord of Altera
Ranger_Will
Ranger_Will
You're amazing! Keep up this fantastic work. This is the type of art my mother would ogle shamelessly, whatnot with how you draw in such fine shapes in oil paints. I'm glad to see your lecture doodles have come so far.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
As somebody who has studied history in a professional aspect, looking at your artwork has inspired me to start reading sources again. Thank you :)

You are beyond talented.

Estes241

The Talking Pizza
Retired Staff
You're amazing! Keep up this fantastic work. This is the type of art my mother would ogle shamelessly, whatnot with how you draw in such fine shapes in oil paints. I'm glad to see your lecture doodles have come so far.
Very kind- I should note that most of these are acrylic, not oil. I've only done one oil, and plan on doing more now that I'll have an official workspot to do it.

As somebody who has studied history in a professional aspect, looking at your artwork has inspired me to start reading sources again. Thank you :)

You are beyond talented.
Glad they could do such for you~

Estes241

The Talking Pizza
Retired Staff
A couple more~
The hexagonal canvases are fun- We have a room that may go for a hexagonal / geometrical style (Hexagon shelving, etc.), so I wanted to make something we could use there.

Dark Alley, Acrylic, 9x12 resize.jpg

I've been working on this awhile... or, it was started awhile ago and occasionally I do more. I may/want to do something similar to the Split Rock sky below, but thicker lines and only shades of blue.
Geometric+, Acrylic, 1.5x2 ft resize.jpg

I wanted to try the geometric style on a place I know, and try different elements than the others. Split Rock lighthouse on the North Shore of Lake Superior, if you want to see the actual thing.
Split Rock, Acrylic, Hexagon 5in resize.jpg

I really like the old greek pottery look. Her stance is a bit off. A bit geometric with shapes again (hexagons are hard to free hand), because of the geometric style theme room. Got references off a pot & online.
Athena-Greek, Acrylic 4in resize.jpg

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
These are really good dude!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I love the saturated colors. Dark Alley is one fine piece, man! Atmospheric!

Estes241

The Talking Pizza
Retired Staff
I was painting the exterior of a house, so I didn't get much painting of art done-
I know I'm not in game here much anymore, but I enjoy coming to look at all of your art here. Not to mention mine was and still is influenced by the fantastical elements I enjoy and found here, so I hope you don't mind that I continue to post.

I tried another portrait, because I ain't great at them and want to improve... but apparently not enough to start watching tutorials on it. I will for the next, promise.
Here's a moody bloke. I've been playing some of the dishonored series and liked the moody look of the in-game paintings.
Moody Fella.jpg

I also painted some pants that my friends often refer to as my 'pirate' pants, due to their pantaloon-ish nature. As a result, I copied, modified, and did some of my own Sailor Jerry style tattoos on them (A bit NSFW):
Right leg SJ Pants.jpgOctopus SJ Pants.jpgLeft Leg SJ Pants.jpgLoki Pants.jpg

And a Scandinavian folk art style on another pair:
Scandi Folk Pants.jpg

And yes, the last painted pic is of my dog, Loki. Here's the real him looking all intimidating climbing somewhere he shouldn't be:
Screenshot_20230528_222455_Photos.jpg

Estes241

The Talking Pizza
Retired Staff
My friend made a joke about me doing a gut photo when I said I was working with impasto for textured paintings. I switched to Spackle for it...

20240201_153033.jpg

That led to this, which I quite like:
20240203_172325.jpg