Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Peaceful, Private] The Union of Emeric Hal'Ralotumal and Aestra Mol'Heigerios

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero

Cordially invite you to witness their union, which will be followed by a merry banquet and activities.

When:
November 17th, 7pm EST

Where:
Mockingbay

What:
A masquerade, the theme being 'Birds'.
The best dressed woman- judged by Aestra Mol'Heigerios- will receive a well-made custom gown.
The best dressed man- judged by Emeric Mol'Ralutomal- will receive a well-made custom attire.
The best dancer- judged by a vote from all in attendance- will receive a well-trained bird.

Invitations:
Azariah Hal'Ralotumal
Ayda
Ayda Hal'Ralotumal
Ayda
Cymic Seymour
Cymic_
Ventare Seymour
ShaolinPunk
Jhaeros Seymour
Rang3r0wns94 (I think?)
Benjamin Beaumont
Deathmoron
Lillium Shinkmaho
Cukie1
Lillinette LeRoux
TinyBlueberry
Akasha Cerridwen
Lady Alec
Adiella Cors
bettemus99
Inari Hal'Ralotumal
Angel

(All guests are permitted a +1)

CyberChaosV2

Last edited:

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Psst-

I don't play Jhaeros Seymour.

I play Jhaeros Sicarus.

Blame the parents for the naming of their child after an uncle WHO'S STILL ALIVE.

Solar

Loyal Servant of Altera
HELLO KATRINE IS COMING TO SEE HER NEPHEW GET MARRIED (as long as its in the weekend :heart:)

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero
November 3rd sound good for everyone?

I also edited my second post - we're looking for a priest, musicians and anyone else who wants to cater. ^-^

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
November 3rd sound good for everyone?

I also edited my second post - we're looking for a priest, musicians and anyone else who wants to cater. ^-^
Cymic is a priest of Jax but is probably not good for weddings. Perhaps one of grey lady since both Moors?

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero
Cymic is a priest of Jax but is probably not good for weddings. Perhaps one of grey lady since both Moors?
Emeric doesn't follow the Grey Lady even though Aestra does. So I think we're going for a Sallana priest.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Azariah will be there. Ayda will be there. Both will have a plus one if the other party agrees.

Raal
Azur

Edit:
Don't expect Azariah to dance...