Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Oswald Daynee's Application [Declined - Jase]

What is your Minecraft username?
Chrunchetti

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from
?
Bosnia

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet
?
Of course!

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming
?
Power gaming happens when a player do something he is physically unable to do an example would be during the fight player somehow dodges every single hit and than strike a “hit fast as a lighting” which other player is “unable to dodge”

Meta gaming is when player gather OOC info and use it for IC benefits(know something his character couldn’t know because someone told him ooc)

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No, you don’t!

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Niko

8. Tell us about yourself!
I play csgo as well as minecraft, I listen to all kinds of music, I play soccer, accordion, and I am also programmer, I love medieval fantasy movies as well as tv shows (Game of thrones, Lord of the rings, witcher…) I love roleplaying and good stories!

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I play accordion and I also acknowledge many program languages! I don’t have any of my work right now!

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
As I already mentioned I love medieval fantasy movies and series so I looked up on internet for “Minecraft medieval roleplay servers”!

About Your Character!

This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:

Character Name:
Oswald Dayne

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human (The kaltic)

Appearance:
Hair color: Very dark shade of black with with a little silver wisp on the side
Eye color: Dark blue that almost looks purple

Build: Average build
Skin color: Pale

Height: 5’9

Clothing: linen trousers, leather black jacket with fur on it, belt with metal crest of his house on it(flame), lether bag.
Accessories: Metal bladed spear, and a long-knife attached on his belt

(Optional) Picture of the Skin
:
This is still in progress!

Written Test!
Oswald Dayne was a prince descended to one of the noble houses in the north, the younger brother of the heir of his house and castle. He is a very spirited, optimistic lad, and yet attractive young prince, He was born in his father's old age, and when he already turned 17 his father died, which means his brother is getting to lead their noble house and castle, yet his brother was a mean, narcistic, blood thirst man, and Oswald knew his brother will be bad leader of his family, but he also loved him, and he couldn't do anything about it, Oswald was a popular young man and many girls nobles and peasants liked him, but he liked only one woman, the future wife of his brother Larisa, Oswald was an adventurist and he loved a good adventure, he also loved a good fight, even thought Oswald wasn't very good with a sword, he was fascinating with spear, Oswald's brother finally became king and married Oswald's only love, which broke Oswald's heart, he spent a lot of time in the tavern's with peasents every single day drinking, and fighting, many noble fighters found Oswald dangerous, and yet respected him for his exedingly good fighting skill, Oswald was getting him into the trouble every single day which was drawing his poor, helpless motther crazy, until she died. And then one night, Oswald's brother made a party, a party where every single noble from the north came to admire beauty of his wife Larisa, while everyone was waiting for Larisa, Oswald was sitting on the staircase, alone, drinking, when beautiful Larisa pass next to him, He stood up, looked her right in her icy-cold eyes, and they both knew they are in love, they came closer to each other and kissed, that was a very awkward moment for Oswald, but his heart went crazy and he felt butterflies in his stomach, he felt them, after many, many years in the shadow of his brother, Larisa, and Oswald were seeing each other every single night, and they were finally happy. One late December night, outside was a blizzard, thunders everywhere, it was the worse thunderstorm in years! Oswald's brother was on a highly important meeting when a thunder hit and killed one of noble lords of north! Meeting was immediately canceled, Oswald's brother ran on the way to the tower where he was sleeping with his wife, but what he found left him speechless and broken. He found Oswald in the bed with Larisa. He was mad, and his eyes teared up, day after he executed his wife and exiled his brother, Oswald never saw his brother again but on his adventure in the story's he heard that his brother never smiled again and that he became killing machine, and he was getting in many wars and battles, he got hated by his own people because of his violent ways and was shortly after poisoned by his closest counselor, this made Oswald break, he knew that he was guilty for death of the woman he loved and his brother, Oswald turned to drink and his spear again, he is no more noble attractive boy, he is just some drunk warrior, will Oswald change during his adventures?

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Really good application here, however, there are a few things I am going to have to get you to take another look at:

Eye color: Dark blue that almost looks purple
Human eye colors are okay to be dark blue, but not purple.

Accessories: Metal bladed spear, and a long-knife attached on his belt
I believe that this is fine, however, do remember that you need to try to keep your starting equipment quite basic. Iron is fine, but no steel.

As for your written test-
  • I'd suggest having your character be at most descended from a minor noble family. This is because there is already quite a defined noble family hierarchy within the north. One cannot simply create a high tiered noble family, which would be perceived to be as powerful as other established houses in-game like the Varyns, Kanes, Beaumonts, de Courtnays, etc. ( As for Oswald's brother became king, based on the reasons above, this is not reasonable. ) However, minor nobility is fair game.
  • Assuming you make changes to the above, you might want to reduce the scale of the "many wars and battles" that Oswald's brother fought in. Keep things small where you can in backstory. Don't create up large cities or places or cultures in your backstory, unless there is existing history to back it up.
However, beyond that, I do like your story. It is an interesting start to a character, and I believe it can lead to a compelling storyline.

Last edited: