Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Organization] Sword and Shield

Paarthurnaxa

Settling in Altera
Frosty
Legend
Paarthurnaxa
Paarthurnaxa
Frosty
SWORDANDSHIELD.png

SWORDANDSHIELD2.png

DESCRIPTION
The Sword and Shield is a mercenary group that serves to defend nations or forces that wish to hire the group, though the group is faithful to justice and will refuse any work that has malicious intentions. The group is founded by the remnants of the old guard force and leadership of the once nation Valercea before the avalanche that destroyed the entire city. It is founded with the idea that it'll act as an independent group that seeks to defend those that need aid, and will typically only defend the innocent. All members of the Sword and Shield vowed to the four pillars of the group, the four being Loyalty, Honor, Courage, and Justice and to violate any pillar would be to violate the trust of the entire group and will typically result in the removal of such member.

RANKS
The Sword and Shield are based with five ranks which is Watchman, Watchman II, Swordsman, Brigadier and Blade and is a merit-based group having the Blades being the most loyal and long-termed members and for a Brigadier to become a Blade they must have the majority vote of the current Blades any Blade can promote a Watchman but typically will be a discussion among the other Blades.

Blade
The Blades are the highest rank within the Sword and Shield and are the majority of the long-termed and most loyal members of the mercenary group, they are the leaders of the group and must train and teach the lower ranks all they can, along with properly equipping them.

Brigadier
The Brigadiers are under of the Blades and candidates of becoming a Blade next, they are trained the most and are in charge of special tasks.

Swordsman
The Swordsman is the bulk of the Sword and Shield, typically are a more trained Watchman and are longer termed members they are tasked with helping the Watchman with training and other tasks the group may need.

Watchman II
The Watchman II is a slightly more trained Watchman who has made the vow and is now working to become a Swordsman.

Watchman
The Watchman is the new members of the group and are typically not as trained as others and require such along with the equipment they all must make their first vows to the group.

VOWS
All members of the Sword and Shield must make their first vows to the group and promise under justice to honor it for all time until death as to betray the group is to betray your promise, this is a requirement all members will make and remember.

"I vow to honor the four pillars as an active and vigilant member of the Sword and Shield and never betray my allies and family, I promise under justice to remain loyal until death and not do harm to the innocent but protect the innocent and those that may not defend themselves. I promise to never accept a job with ill intent or unjust reason but deny them if such applies, though if such does not apply I will accept the job and offer my services till fulfilled or try till I can no longer, Sword and Shield, Sword and Shield...."

Those seeking to join the Sword and Shield must seek out a current Blade of the group, a list of the current Blades would be on the post, Raynor var Emhril and Henry var Emhril.

Last edited: