Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Open Letter] "With Regard to the Recent Escalations,"

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
With regard to the recent escalations,

Frankly, I have no piece in this war. I hold both sides in relatively high esteem, and do not wish to make foes of my friends. However, given the dogs of war have been let loose, nor do I in my neutrality wish to be hunted down as an easy target; all should know I am not, at any rate. Irregardless, I have opted to throw a few slabs of meat into the fray and make them appear more palatable than my own person.

I hereby issue a bounty, on the heads of the following persons:

'James McGuffin.'
'Cymic Seymour.'
'Illthilior Athrendu.'

I do not want them alive, and as they are marching to war regardless, I don't imagine they value their lives as much as they would have you believe. If their heads are presented to me in an identifiable condition, then one thousand Radiants will be provided to whomever presents them, or it, if not all three are gathered by one individual.

Rest assured, regardless of your participation in the war or your side in it, these men have committed great crimes against my family and House. They are criminals, some moreso than others.

Nwalme.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Just 1 thousend radiants. Pssshh, I thought were richer than that