Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[OOC] Last event sign up

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Against, Vi will be here to do medic stuff and maybe shoot a crossbow from time to time.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
I don‘t think a lot of us feel terribly confident about our chances. We’re going up against monsters, Podric, Uriel, and the four strongest magi in the world. So far it seems like a pointless fight.
Come on, don't be like this. Whatever happens, happens.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Unsure who to bring........ Kublai can't fight. Ahya'iki isn't taking sides. Melzar's too occupied and will most likely get chased by both sides.
I'll just watch along the sidelines and report in scribe manner on the developments with Kublai!

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
Come on, don't be like this. Whatever happens, happens.
I mean, obviously this is true, but I can't see this not being a valid concern just based on the roster so far either. People are showing up on both sides, regardless, but the Against side is up against a pretty daunting squadron.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I mean, obviously this is true, but I can't see this not being a valid concern just based on the roster so far either. People are showing up on both sides, regardless, but the Against side is up against a pretty daunting squadron.
Babin tho! Or he ded?

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
Well, seeing how a certain group views Bliss now regardless of the underlying reasons, guess its 'Against' if I can attend. :p
Probably mainly focussed on the PVE side.
She doesn't really care for going directly against Archon, or pro-Archon...ists? But she's liable to still target Archon minions for 'certain reasons'.

Last edited:

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
If either side had an assured victory, this wouldn't be one of the most exciting and memorable campaigns we've had in a while.
Both sides have their strengths. While archon has arcane on his side, the others have literal gods backing them. It's not going to be a landslide either way as long as people take a good and strong approach to it.
Take some time and prepare, think about what you know own of the opposition and make plans accordingly.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I don‘t think a lot of us feel terribly confident about our chances. We’re going up against monsters, Podric, Uriel, and the four strongest magi in the world. So far it seems like a pointless fight.
It is true, Uriel is pretty OP

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
If either side had an assured victory, this wouldn't be one of the most exciting and memorable campaigns we've had in a while.
I think this is where we're split. Some players don't actually like war rp against other player characters because of combat rp involved. You may find it exciting, but it's actually not fun from seeing it on a negative spiel years being here. This is why folks are uncertain here.

It's good there's PvE at least.

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
You don’t know what some of the attackers might have up their sleeve

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
I think this is where we're split. Some players don't actually like war rp against other player characters because of combat rp involved. You may find it exciting, but it's actually not fun from seeing it on a negative spiel years being here. This is why folks are uncertain here.

It's good there's PvE at least.
The war is not what I find exciting!
For me, it is and always has been the exploration of morality. If it could be settled in another way, I'd be up for that too.
I like exploring how Uriel responds to what he believes is a grievous wrong.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
The war is not what I find exciting!
For me, it is and always has been the exploration of morality. If it could be settled in another way, I'd be up for that too.
I like exploring how Uriel responds to what he believes is a grievous wrong.
But all the exploration has been through butchery! There hasn’t been a lot of debate or discussion that hasn't ended in drawn swords. If someone were to go up to one of the opposition with talking points, they’d be turned into sashimi, my friend. That’s not very explorative, it’s just “I’m staying in my side and I will incapacitate any new or opposing viewpoints.”

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
I definitely wouldn't argue that the moral ambiguity of it is exciting. We can agree on that much.

But I'm also not gonna pretend like I'm not afraid of how this fight goes off
As someone who hasn't had time to attend the latest arcs I can't say I'm completely with everything that's happening, but it's still a scary fight, to consider going against some well known, powerful figures, without knowing exactly who's gonna have your back

And from an OOC standpoint, there's a lot of strong CRP'ers on the opposition, and I can say easily that I am not that, so I, the player, am scared lmao

But fighting monsters will be cool B)