Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster Oleg - Mastersmith - Commissions Available

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
[!] The following notice is placed up and around Storm's Landing and Candlewood. It is not very pretty, but still works as a formal notice, if one were to read it. [!]​

LET IT BE KNOWN:

Let it be known tha' ah, Oleg am openin' up mae shop intae takin' commissions.
Ah am ah dwarven inventor an' master-smith, an' would be happy tae take on projects or requests fer thae appropriate price.
Prices an' payment are of course ... negotiable.

Each weapon, or suit of armor made will be made tae thae standards of dwarven smithin', thae greatest in thae land!

No questions will be asked fer why thae commissions is requested.
All customers are served an' treated equally- for craft is nae unique tae any.

Ah can be found in Candlewood, or reached through Jack in thae Kraken's Culling in Storm's.
- Oleg

OOC:
Oleg is offering to take smithing commissions for the appropriate price.
Feel free to reach out to me via discord, or respond to this thread accordingly.

Commissions
Necklace - [ M . B . B ]
Armor for [ H . K ]
Heat Stone for [ L . W ]
Glimmersteel Rapier for [ A . T ]
Chestplate for [ K . C ]

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Can he please soon make Lana's piece of Izris so she can drop it in her teapot to keep her tea hot long after it's boiled? c:
will pay
Not sure what that comes under in Hollowcrafting since metal crafts are not a thing yet, but I can dream Harold

MercurySteve

Lord of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him
Mercury_Steve
Mercury_Steve
Patron
Can he please soon make Lana's piece of Izris so she can drop it in her teapot to keep her tea hot long after it's boiled? c:
will pay
Not sure what that comes under in Hollowcrafting since metal crafts are not a thing yet, but I can dream Harold
you know when you pour water from a jug and it has a lemon in it, and the lemon falls into the glass?

that but, that