Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Ocean] Oceans of the Watcher

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron

(x)

In recent events, a large portion of the seas was engulfed in thick fog with visitors claiming to have heard the songs of sirens.
Those who pay piety to visage, whether giving him full worship or not, find it far easier to traverse and investigate.

The fog seems on a rapid expansion rate, but may slow down eventually. It may not reach all corners of the sea, either.
Who knows?

[Reference: Chasm of the Watcher]​

(OOC)
Donate page. If you want to support the region :)

List of donators:​
NameAmount
Catalyst13,000
Opal10,000
Pan_12Q10,000
Kurzik60,000
Mon14967,000
uhavebeengalaxyd15,000
Niarn70,000
Bartooliinii20,000
SkelepunBeanie60,000
Goldbeean2,000
Astalgon30,000
Mercury_Steve105,000
AionTbird170,000 (probably more)
Whitespoor306,000
I_am_wake30,000
Intalcrafta50,000
DraconDarknight1000

Thank you to everyone who has donated! It has helped tremendously.​

Last edited:

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron

Inhabited areas:
[x] Kalstaat Colony - Drakenport Retro
[x] Shipwreck Raft - Gharid Grabstick's Oddity Emporium Bartooliinii
[x] Visage Temple - House of Visage
[x] Visage Grand Church - Celestia Reservoir
[x] Visage Grand Church - The Chasm of the Watcher
[x] Visage Grand Church - (???)

Wilderness:
[x] Kelp Forests
[x] Coral Highlands
[x] Ashen Fissures

Coral
Relatively abundant, the ocean in this region is found with several different types of corals on its terrain. They reserve the region an exceptionally colorful and beautiful base.

Sea kelp
As well as coral, sea kelp is found abundantly in the ocean. Smaller variants and larger, giant kelp are found in the edges of

wip

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
When the alchemy update is released, Lana will probably be asked on the sly to make many water-breathing potions I feel. I am OK with this.
This looks like a very unique and wonderful idea for a region. I'd love to see it one day, if allowed =)

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
Slight update.

A lot of plots have now been claimed. The building phase begins. As such, I invite anyone willing to decorate or make ocean terrain to build.

It's a fine thing to do if you have nothing else to do.

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
A section of the region is nearing completion. I've updated my second claim with screenshots of it. I will update it in the future as the region progresses.

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
Thread has now been updated with subregions. Some are still in the works while others can be very well seen.

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
Update. A lot of really cool builds have been added over the last few months with lots of people building them.

Have a look over the latest screenshots to have a peak over them. (There's more out there to be discovered!)

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
This has to be amongst the coolest and most amazing build projects on the entire server. I adore this. It makes me wish I was still a Visage, just so I would have the chance to see it in-character. That statue is absolutely gorgeous- keep up the epic work!