Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Nov 1] Creature of the Night

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
1603663396049.png

1603663346519.png

Onlookers spotted a creature around the Kraken's Den. Only a few eyes have witnessed what it may be as it headed southwards.
It's clear, the people of Storm's Landing don't want it to poach their livestock or scare their children.
Some plan to observe it. Others hear there's a bounty on its head. A party of Storm's Landing Citizens are requested to deal with it.

Creature of the Night
This begins:
Nov 1st, 2pm PST, 5pm EST, 10pm GMT+1 (this could be 9pm if daylight savings does anything.. timezones)
Rating: Moderate.
DM: Is me
Bounty: 500r per party member, funded by the Landing- only if a part of its corpse is returned.
Theme: Mild combat, Investigation
Party: (6-7 max) Citizens and Property owners of SL are given priority, but its not exclusive.
- Ronak Rothguard Mongoose
- Ellie Strand Samiwashere
- Maple Opal
- Eimar Rawkiller
- Dietrich blargtheawesome
- Aelyth Elz
- Aryn Lannis

Queue:
Asero Electric
Eliss Mudpaw11
Thryss Ellievator

Form
Ign:
Character:
Inventory & Attire:

Notes:
-We're going to test out the Character Card stat system in this beginner level bounty. And I implore signups have your stats set. How it works is that we'll rely on your stat rolls in contested forms if combat is pursued. But unlike PvP rp combat, this form will rely on the event creature to have a set HP and AC to make things flow quicker. If this does not work in action, we'll still rely on emotes.
-New players welcome!

Last edited:

Mongoose

Lord of Altera
Ign: FEARxTHExJOKER
Character: Ronak Rothguard
Inventory & Attire: Full steel plate, Crowsbeak Hatchet, four throwing axes, backpack of general supplies, such as some food, water, potions and the like.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Form
Ign: samiwasthere
Character: Ellie Strand
Inventory & Attire: Recruve bow and barbed arrows, bastard sword, chainmail shirt under a tunic and light leather pieces on chest and elbows over that tunic.

Last edited:

Opal

Lord of Altera
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
Ign: maepol
Character: Maple
Inventory & Attire: Chainmail tunic, leather shoulder-guards, scimitar, throwing-knives, a dagger

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Ign:Rawkiller11
Character:Eimar Ursae
Inventory & Attire:

Full plate armor that is darker then normal steel, small hip medicinal pouch of bandage, a IC enchanted treated steel longsword up to you or not if enchants are used or not with it. and a kite shield.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Ign: blargtheawesome
Character: Dietrich
Inventory & Attire: A shortbow, a knife, and entirely unplated clothes.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Ign: Gumdrop
Character: Aelyth Fuvur
Inventory & Attire: Light chainmail beneath a thick coat, leather gloves and bracers, leather boots to the knees. Two daggers and a ranseur spear.

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
IGN: Aryn_Deathblade
Character: Aryn
Inventory & Attire: Gambeson, longbow, messer and shortsword.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Signing up as a reserve (I count 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 - 7 participants!)

Ign: electricwisekid
Character: Asero Crow
Inventory & Attire: The usual; armor, cloak, focus, knife, crossbow

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
Ign: Mudpaw11
Character: Eliss Cuttingthorne
Inventory & Attire: Chainmail, Rope, Longbow, Shortsword (May be edited in the future)

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
Reserve gang

Ign: Ellievator
Character: Thryss Vendolyn
Inventory & Attire: Chainmail and Gambeson, Hunters' Friend (Spear/Sword), T3 Theodra, These Hands

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
A field worker sent in a report after dawn. He claimed one of his livestock was missing as the gate to his rented stall was broken into. Its location is near the Festival Grounds of Strom’s landing. The weather is warm today. A few clouds linger in the air.
(I'll set up a /warp event to the location- And start at 2:10 to prep. Just need a little time)

Blarg cannot make- Electric available?

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Introduced the Vymbat for those curious and taking its parts. If you handed a part in for recieving a bounty (Someone took a corpse), lemme know
If you would like props for your loot picked, lemme know, too. I didn't manage to get to making them.

Thanks for comin'

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Thankyouuuu good event :)
Could I nab a skull prop sometime?

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I realize there's no art for the Vymbat- I added that in to the lore page so now you know what it actually looks like. They were smaller than this bigun:

1604292318204.png
Skree
I'll catch you two online and hand them over. Elz Mongoose