Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Notice from the Baron Crawford

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend

Art by Lady Alec, commissioned by Sankera

Posters are hung, and criers begin to make rounds. Passing the notice throughout Storm's Landing.

=====

Those that seek to instate martial law, know that your actions and words will hold no water in the Storm's Landing court of law.
You may gather and voice your complaints, but there is no authority backing your calls for martial law.
Having newly returned, I will be instating new policies going forward that I would love for the common man to take part in, and will hold a conference to detail such things in short order.
However, violence will not be tolerated, nor will breakage of any of the Storm's Landing laws. Those who do break any laws in pursuit of this 'martial law' will arrested and prosecuted to the fullest degree.
I urge the people of this city to send reports of law breaks to the guard, and matters will continue and be settled from there.

-
Baron Crawford

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Ahhhh amazing, more stuff for Arthur to talk about today! (the little text I put there was supposed to give some idea of what he will be saying, but I guess it's okay to say that people know of it already before the event)

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Ahhhh amazing, more stuff for Arthur to talk about today! (the little text I put there was supposed to give some idea of what he will be saying, but I guess it's okay to say that people know of it already before the event)
I took the quote as something he had been saying to gather people around him. So I went off of that, because it was on the event notice.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I took the quote as something he had been saying to gather people around him. So I went off of that, because it was on the event notice.
Yeah no problemo, really looking forward to tonight. Hope I'll be able to hold my entire speech!