Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bounty No Longer

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
[!] Whispers spread throughout the alleyways, those who pay visit to the Blackmarket, Drowned Man's Grave, and other places of unsavory status would find the following poster pinned to it's walls [!]

-=|+|=-

People of the realm!
Let it be known that those who follow the path of the arcane, are growing into a problem for everyone.
Reckless acts caused by those with power are leaving those without, helpless and afraid!
And yet, somehow we're the ones who have to clean up their mess.

No longer can we sit around and suffer.
Together, let us rid ourselves of them before they create more problems for all of mortal kind.

A bounty of,

20,000 Radiants

has been placed upon the heads of every Mage
Artifacts and other items of interest are negotiable.

When turning in a bounty, Send a letter addressed to Millard and bring the carcass as proof of the kill.
More direction shall be stated afterward.

Let us be free of this chaotic age.

-=|+|=-

(Money is IC and OOC)

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
And Lana was so proud we moved into a civilized, golden age of discovery and magic ;~;
Back to 2012 with us

Goldbeean

Legend of Altera
Villager
Goldbeean
Goldbeean
Villager
[!]
A hastily drawn note is pinned up near the poster in the Drowned Man's Grave. A signature of sorts with two feathers beside an A sits in the corner

{!}

20,000 radiants? You make me laugh. 40,000 for each mage and I'll do it. By the way, putting your name on a public poster is very unwise. When will you lot learn. And are we meant to stuff the corpses in a box and send it?

[!]
The signature has been scribbled over, the owner seemiingly having second thoughts​

Last edited:

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
[!] Another note is pinned next to the poster in identical handwriting as the original [!]

-=|+|=-

First one to turn in the bounty will receive

75,000 Radiants

with the second receiving

40,000 Radiants

Others that follow will still receive the promised 20,000r
More information will be given once the letter is sent. The bounty shall be turned in, in person

-=|+|=-

Goldbeean

Legend of Altera
Villager
Goldbeean
Goldbeean
Villager
[!]
another note is pinned up near the poster in the Drowned Man's Grave. It is lacking a signature

{!}

There it is! That's more like it. Enjoy, bounty hunters ~