Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New map; Updates.

D

Dark Auras

Okay so,
Due to flux/vis sorta messing with our world we've decided to move to the Twilight Forest as a main world. The (now main) world will be used as a resource world and reset often. (Similar to SW/EF). The rules regarding the resource world have not yet been decided. This will happen next monday however the main world now will still be accessable (VIA A world link).

The reason we chose Twilight Forest is because no nodes spawn there, but all FTB ores do. This way we do not have to deal with vis and flux in this world. This is a solution rather then taking the entire mod out, plus Twilight Forest makes for some interesting roleplaying!

Also, Lore will be released regarding Feed the Beast around (The day of or the day before) next monday, to go with the map move. The name of the planet will also be decided then (You get to vote the names you came up with ^.^)

Other then that, everything is the same except the lag is completely gone now and I've bumped us up to a new version of bukkitforge (Which I think fixed the small amounts of lag this machine was also having).

You can ask questions if you have them below.

Kind regards,
Tiberione.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
So we will not lose any of our current stuff?

Also, thanks for doing this Tiber, you're great.

D

Dark Auras

Theres a public one, you just have to get to it. Its inside the mansion. Ill make signs soon then make a new path to it.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Are we allowed to make other portals so we can easily transfer our stuff over?

As you probably know my base is 3000 blocks away from spawn and being allowed to either make a portal there, or conversely setting up the /home and /spawn permissions would aid me, and I'm sure others who were stupid/smart enough to go that far away.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
We can set up portals to and from the mansion yes. So tiber, your saying all the lag is gone, even the previous annoying as nether lag that would make FTB:mindcrack nearly unplayable?

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
And has anyone built something in that realm at least or is it totally empty ? ^^

frank frappuccino

Lord of Altera
Could someone please post the cords to the mansion because... I kinda sorta forgot and I don't want to break my bed and jump off a cliff to find them.