Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Nether Introduction Event

C

Cubey

I know it's late, I have finally decided to host my last event

Nether Introduction, Small Event, Low violence if possible

Date and Time: Sunday 27th October about 7pm-8pm or earlier

3-4PM ENA
1-12PM PST
7-8PM GMT
8-9PM CET

Requires Queen of Altera and King of Altera

All players are welcome to join for roleplay

Please notice there is no dangerous, no mobs, fire or lava!

Last edited by a moderator:

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
That is super sad...

Let me say, Cubey, you are a highly respected member of this community and I have always looked up to your bravery, and strived to be as amazing of a roleplayer as you. You pull off an evil demon character really well, and I will always want you to remember one thing;

Have a cookie :p

C

Cubey

That is super sad...

Let me say, Cubey, you are a highly respected member of this community and I have always looked up to your bravery, and strived to be as amazing of a roleplayer as you. You pull off an evil demon character really well, and I will always want you to remember one thing;

Have a cookie :p

I know I'm having difficulties without evil being :(

@kaza125 Well to be honest, my events has never been successful at all, there was not many players show up.

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
I can attend this!

Cubes, I think we must all thank you for dedicating your time to be staff and create events for us. I'll see what I can do about showing this thread to others so people know about this!

C

Cubey

I know I have been kept changing my mind for this event many times but finally decided to do...