Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Mystic Parlour

Arcana

Daedric Prince
Pronouns
She/Her
hourglass-2027035_960_720.png
Welcome to our dark and dandy corner of the Landing.

LILITH text divider.png
demonicon.png04561f9b9c54d9eb80aea78993cafdae (1).png157694104747010943 (1).png

Within a dark corner of the pier district in Storm's Landing, a parlour of fortunes
to be told and seances to be conducted sits patiently. Incense often wafts from the
doors and draws folk of all walks of life into the place, seeking to reveal the unseen.

LILITH text divider.png

47db0a984790f7e6f2bf119a0bde283b.png

TAROT CARD READINGS
Prices vary customer to customer.
By Maebh.

BONE READINGS
Prices vary customer to customer.
By Maebh.

SEANCES
By appointment only. Ranges from 400-800 Radiants.
(PM me to schedule a seance!)
By Lilith & Maebh.

EXORCISMS

By appointment only. Price depends entirely on entity.
(PM me to schedule an exorcism!)
By Lilith.

CURSES
Not publicly advertised. Price depends entirely on curse.
Two slots available.
By Lilith.

LILITH text divider.png

a7318c3cc3baecd4cc1c13b4b09414c7.png

COMING SOON
Enchantments - Enchanted Books - Lapis Lazuli Stones - Oddities - Incense - Jewelry

LILITH text divider.png

Last edited:

Arcana

Daedric Prince
Pronouns
She/Her
This is open now that the building is done. Message me on discord or on forums if you'd like to schedule a seance sometime :)
Arcana#1970

Brown

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Doctor_Brown
Doctor_Brown
p̵̢̢̧̛̞̥͔̻̝̯̟̲̲̤̞̜̞͉̯͔̎̒̈́̈́̒́̊͋̅͝l̸̬͆̋̀̏̅͗̽̓́͋͒̈́͑͊̌̑͊̕͝ḛ̴̙̥̥̖̯̒͝ȁ̵̢̧̝͍̠͈͎̟̪͔̬̹͙͔͖̲̦̹̗͂̐́̓͛͑͆̉̾̓̈̈́̐͆̔͌͘̚͝ş̶̨̭̮̈́̑̀͊̆̽̅̊̉̆̂̔ų̷͓̯͈͙̙̹͍͚͖̗̱͓͓͈͍͋̽̀̌̈́̀̉̅̓͛ͅŗ̴̟̳̘̟̱̰̙̏̔̕͜ȩ̵̧̠̯͚̪̺̳̠̜̗̺̦͚̈͌́͂̒̓ͅͅ ̵͖̮̦̘̺̠̹͆̓̀d̴̢̡̻̙͓͓̘̩͖͈̭̬͇̺̰͉̼̰̏̈̍̋͋̏͘͝͝͝ǫ̸̱̳̺̼̯̮̲̘̱̼̣̞͇̊́̿́̄ĩ̴̺̺͖̠̮̭̣̠̱̰̯̯͜ň̸̨̥̥͓̗̼̭̝̺̻͐̂g̶̡̰͖͔̱͋̒́́ ̴̨̨̭͉̤͉̻͓̖̳̻͙̪̠̫̥̣͍̄b̸̨̯̤͖͇̹̣̃̈́͛̂̌̋̒̒̈́͆̑̐̈͒̓̆̌̕̚ͅu̸̢̼̬̰͚̭̠̥̳̘̥̹̣̺̓̓̽̎̉͋̈́̀̆̎͜͜͝s̸̠͕͔̥͚̦͍͍̲̻̦̪͙̙͚̋̌̓̓̿̔͜i̷̛̫̫̫̟̓͌͌͋͛͌̾̓͊̋̌͘͝ņ̸̛͙̝̮̬͕̮̜̎͋͐̇̆̽̆͆̄̾̿͘̚͝e̷̡̡̨̝͚̭̩̲͉̹̗̱̋̍͐̑̾̆͗̑̇̄̓̿́̿̀̆͝s̴̝̮̮͚̝̩̽͌s̴̨̭̰̥̞̙̘͕̠̤̱̱̘̹͕̔̅͆͌̐͒̆̄̈

Magic Intern

Lord of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
p̵̢̢̧̛̞̥͔̻̝̯̟̲̲̤̞̜̞͉̯͔̎̒̈́̈́̒́̊͋̅͝l̸̬͆̋̀̏̅͗̽̓́͋͒̈́͑͊̌̑͊̕͝ḛ̴̙̥̥̖̯̒͝ȁ̵̢̧̝͍̠͈͎̟̪͔̬̹͙͔͖̲̦̹̗͂̐́̓͛͑͆̉̾̓̈̈́̐͆̔͌͘̚͝ş̶̨̭̮̈́̑̀͊̆̽̅̊̉̆̂̔ų̷͓̯͈͙̙̹͍͚͖̗̱͓͓͈͍͋̽̀̌̈́̀̉̅̓͛ͅŗ̴̟̳̘̟̱̰̙̏̔̕͜ȩ̵̧̠̯͚̪̺̳̠̜̗̺̦͚̈͌́͂̒̓ͅͅ ̵͖̮̦̘̺̠̹͆̓̀d̴̢̡̻̙͓͓̘̩͖͈̭̬͇̺̰͉̼̰̏̈̍̋͋̏͘͝͝͝ǫ̸̱̳̺̼̯̮̲̘̱̼̣̞͇̊́̿́̄ĩ̴̺̺͖̠̮̭̣̠̱̰̯̯͜ň̸̨̥̥͓̗̼̭̝̺̻͐̂g̶̡̰͖͔̱͋̒́́ ̴̨̨̭͉̤͉̻͓̖̳̻͙̪̠̫̥̣͍̄b̸̨̯̤͖͇̹̣̃̈́͛̂̌̋̒̒̈́͆̑̐̈͒̓̆̌̕̚ͅu̸̢̼̬̰͚̭̠̥̳̘̥̹̣̺̓̓̽̎̉͋̈́̀̆̎͜͜͝s̸̠͕͔̥͚̦͍͍̲̻̦̪͙̙͚̋̌̓̓̿̔͜i̷̛̫̫̫̟̓͌͌͋͛͌̾̓͊̋̌͘͝ņ̸̛͙̝̮̬͕̮̜̎͋͐̇̆̽̆͆̄̾̿͘̚͝e̷̡̡̨̝͚̭̩̲͉̹̗̱̋̍͐̑̾̆͗̑̇̄̓̿́̿̀̆͝s̴̝̮̮͚̝̩̽͌s̴̨̭̰̥̞̙̘͕̠̤̱̱̘̹͕̔̅͆͌̐͒̆̄̈

*Brandishes rolled-up newspaper*

Arcana

Daedric Prince
Pronouns
She/Her
Several advertisements, and a town crier announce the reopening of the Mystic Parlour in Storm's Landing.

[!]
NOTICE

The Mystic Parlour has opened its doors to the public once again. All afflicted with Elementals and Shadows
are encouraged to make an appointment with the shop to have them exorcised, for a small fee depending on the
severity and power of the spirit.

Any who wish to make trouble with me again while the Parlour is open, know that the town is watching. I am
watching. I don't recommend you try, for you know exactly who you are - and so do we.

Signed,
The Lady Lilith Alraun.